Seasonal animations question on Tamagotchi On

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

321Boom

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello,

I was seeing this guide regarding seasonal animations (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1if40J-g6k1BvzLInCoX62Ftrv9EqtUXV/view), and since June started today, there should be the June Bride animation. According to the guide, it says it happens in the backyard. I didn't get this all day, and visited the yard well over 20 times today (I married my pet twice in the process). Is it because I have a pet in the yard that the animation isn't showing up, or is it something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance once again to anyone who pitches in with some information :)  

Same here- except I tried the koinobori animation (also involves going into the backyard) on both my meets and on and nothing happened even after going outside for ages

I'm starting to think some animations might not be on the meets/on? Or maybe both of us just have bad luck lol

If this is anything like the snowman animation from earlier in the year, then I wonder if it happens automatically on its own, but the animation simply takes place in the back-yard?

Same here- except I tried the koinobori animation (also involves going into the backyard) on both my meets and on and nothing happened even after going outside for ages

I'm starting to think some animations might not be on the meets/on? Or maybe both of us just have bad luck lol
Hopefully it's just bad luck on both our ends. It's been 4 days and I still haven't gotten the June animation once :'( I even tried getting rid of the pet in the yard (still without a pet currently), but it doesn't seem to be making a difference :( I really hope they didn't remove these animations for the Meets or On.

If this is anything like the snowman animation from earlier in the year, then I wonder if it happens automatically on its own, but the animation simply takes place in the back-yard?
I'm not sure about the snowman animation because I've only had my Tama On for around 3 weeks now, but if the snowman animation is like the rock concert animation in summer, that usually happens when you quit out of the menu from what I read scrounging around on the net. I have never encountered any of these events either :( Also, the rock concert or snowman animations are not listed in that guide I linked, so maybe they're different types of animations? Like one of the animations on January 1st to January 7th is that the Parents give you money for New Years, I imagine this will happen if you visit the Parent's House and not a random event, although I might be mistaken since I haven't had my Tama at this time (and I do not like tampering with the clock to test this theory).

If anyone else could pitch in with some information on these events it would be awesome, really hoping they weren't removed for the Tama On :/ 

If anyone else could pitch in with some information on these events it would be awesome, really hoping they weren't removed for the Tama On 😕
Sorry for the super late reply, I was kinda busy lately- but I've been running my anniversary mix and sanrio mix alongside my meets and on and it seems the on/meets did get rid of these animations :(  i can get the animations on my mixes no problem but they dont work on my on/meets unfortunately

I'm thinking that guide only applies to mixes, and that the meets/on have (mostly) completely different animations to it since most of the animations i tested didnt work on my on/meets 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the super late reply, I was kinda busy lately- but I've been running my anniversary mix and sanrio mix alongside my meets and on and it seems the on/meets did get rid of these animations :(  i can get the animations on my mixes no problem but they dont work on my on/meets unfortunately

I'm thinking that guide only applies to mixes, and that the meets/on have (mostly) completely different animations to it since most of the animations i tested didnt work on my on/meets 
Hello again!

No worries about the late reply. So do you think all the seasonal animations were removed, or some still made it? From these 2 topics I found on Reddit (with screenshots), those 2 Tamas look like ONs, and they have the Cherry Blossoms event running. These are the topics for reference:

https://www.reddit.com/r/tamagotchi/comments/gav64n/my_tamas_went_to_the_hospital_for_the_first_time/

https://www.reddit.com/r/tamagotchi/comments/febic7/sweet_moments/

I really hope they at least kept some of them, especially the cherry blossoms event and hopefully some Christmas ones :/

If that's what you mean, you don't have to go into the backyard to get the seasonal animation, it usually should happen no matter what you're doing. Maybe they made them happen less often?

If that's what you mean, you don't have to go into the backyard to get the seasonal animation, it usually should happen no matter what you're doing. Maybe they made them happen less often?
I don't think they're the same type of animations as the ones in the guide linked in the opening post. Currently (since 1st July) I'm getting one of my Tama getting a beach umbrella and a swimming ring tire, and jumping into a pool and opens the umbrella. As for the June Bride animation, I never got this, not even once in all of June, when the pool one I get several times a day. The pool one likes triggering often when I quit out of the menu, like I would check my Tama's Profile to see if it's hungry and happy, and as I press C twice my Tama goes off screen to get the umbrella and swimming tire. Although it does happen randomly also, but the menu thing really likes triggering it off.

What also makes me think they're not the same type of animations is that the pool one I just mentioned is not in the guide 😕

So you're saying the Cherry Blossoms one is like the pool one? (i.e. it happens when quitting out of the menu?). That would be a relief if so cause I really would like to see the Cherry Blossoms one :D  I also saw on Youtube that there's a rock concert one which acts very similarly when quitting out of the menu, but I have yet to encounter this one myself (maybe it happens in August not July?). I'm definite that the Tama I saw with the rock concert animation was an ON.

No worries about the late reply. So do you think all the seasonal animations were removed, or some still made it? From these 2 topics I found on Reddit (with screenshots), those 2 Tamas look like ONs, and they have the Cherry Blossoms event 
The cherry blossoms animation shown on the PDF are from the mix- the on/meets have a different animation but still have a cherry blossom tree in both animations, i tested that one too

I don't think they got rid of all the animations, just a few (eg koinobori and june bride) but the ones they kept have been changed

Edit: they've also added new animations in, which i think replaced the ones removed (eg rock concert and surfboard + pool) 

The cherry blossoms animation shown on the PDF are from the mix- the on/meets have a different animation but still have a cherry blossom tree in both animations, i tested that one too

I don't think they got rid of all the animations, just a few (eg koinobori and june bride) but the ones they kept have been changed

Edit: they've also added new animations in, which i think replaced the ones removed (eg rock concert and surfboard + pool) 
Awesome, thanks so much for clarifying that! Really glad to know that most of the animations still made it in, especially the Cherry Blossom ones :D  Something to look forward to each new month then :D  

So all the animations just trigger randomly (or when quitting out of the menu?), or do I have to go to the backyard for some as the PDF in the first post states? Thanks again for clarifying all this! Really appreciate it! :)  

So all the animations just trigger randomly (or when quitting out of the menu?), or do I have to go to the backyard for some as the PDF in the first post states? 
So far for me they've all happened randomly while I'm in the house, and although animations did happen a couple times after exiting the menu it was mostly random. There is a new(?) animation that i don't think many of us knew about, sammytchi_827  found it; if you go outside Oyajitchi gives you a snow cone. Makes me wonder how many other animations there are that we don't know about lol. 

The meets/on seem to have completely 'outside' animations to the mix.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCPXd-PlBoK/

if you go outside Oyajitchi gives you a snow cone
I haven't encountered this 😕 And I go outside quite a good amount of times every day to visit the pet. (by outside you mean the backyard just by pressing B yeah?)

Maybe having the pet is preventing it from happening? 😕 

On a positive note, while it's not an animation (more a seasonal decoration I guess), today my Tamas put up that small tree where you see them hang their wishes on a piece of paper on it in anime!! xD Sooo cute xD

So since the mix is different from meets/on, has an actual guide been made yet for seasonal animations for meets/on?? Just curious since I saw a new one the other night, my tama went out into the yard (somewhere around 8pm I think?) and its pet wasn't there, instead there was a lot of beeping and then he went over to a festival stall and got some cotton candy! Then went back to playing with the pet, as usual. I had no idea that was going to show up!!

Latest posts

Back