Sign in to follow this  
Sherb

Ordering tamagotchi from Japan

I really want to purchase a Devilgotchi. I’ve looked on Ebay, and they’re way too expensive. I know of the website JapanYouWant, which has a Devilgotchi for $299.

My question is, has anyone ordered a Tamagotchi from JapanYouWant? Did you receive your item? 

Posted (edited)

I just received a few tamas myself from JPW! I recieved them in little under a week, the shipping price is expensive but it's very quick - don't underestimate that they're shipping with DHL instead of Japan Post (of which is the usual choice for international shipping concerning orders from, well, Japan) -- it's pretty competent stuff. :D

Edited by Tamacass
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

I ordered from them once and received my item in about 10 days, JYW have a good reputation and are well known in the community so don’t worry about them. :) 

Regarding the devilgotch, it’s one of the rarest tamas out there so you would expect the price to be around $250-350 if not even higher!

Edited by iTamannadi
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

I've only bought from Japan You Want once or twice, a couple of years back, but received everything quickly and as expected. My experience left me feeling that they live up to their good reputation. :)

Edited by Penguin-keeper
  • Like 2

I've also purchased from them, although I did it through their account on ebay.com rather than on their official website. I received it within 2 weeks and it even came with a thank you card and a couple free stickers! They're awesome, I recommend especially since they have reasonable prices.

• Like 2