Sign in to follow this  
Purimatchi!

Tamagotchi On Glitch ?

1 minute ago, Purimatchi! said:

I would try to send all of my items and food items over to my Magic version, that way I can salvage everything that I can! The locations I can just connect my other On to the Fairy On that is having trouble and boom the destination should appear as if I have had it all along. the only thing I think may be an issue is the wallpapers, but I have so many doubles on the app that it won't be a problem to get most of them back if I reset. So really i don't think there is much to lose other than my Gotchi points, which could be invested in buying more items or outfits and sending them over to my Magic version.

Glad to hear that at least, sounds like you've got a plan already set! :) Awesome about the locations, that will be way quicker to feel like your Tama is back to how things were before the glitch at least :) As for the wallpapers, I suppose you could use MyMeets (the fan made app), as far as I know, it only causes glitches if you marry through it, items/wallpapers/accessories should be ok. If I ever get the Reset glitch, that's the way I'm planning on getting most of the app exclusive stuff back, especially seasonal stuff (like for example the Mother's Day wallpaper) which I can't unlock again through the app so easily since it won't be available if it's out of season/different month. 

• Like 2

He finally died yesterday! His room turned brown, form being dirty, the only time he was fed was the 2nd time I went to the app and came back, he had had the meal slots filled and the happiness increased too. The baby ended up being 4 years old, so I guess I was wrong in that babies can't die, they can it just takes several DAYS of ignoring them altogether. Whelp at least we have that tid bit of information ... :P 

Anyway, kind of glad to have a device to run again, but kind of wish I could have found something to fix the glitch!

Thank you 321Boom for all your help and suggestions, I sincerely appreciate it!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow 4 years old sure is resilient! At least this avoids you having to hard reset and lose everything though! :)  Yes that could help others who encounters this glitch at baby stage, to really wait it out before hard resetting.

Yes it is a shame we couldn't fix the glitch, would have been much more satisfying if you could have continued on your family tree, but at least you have a working device now and didn't lose gotchi points or anything else :D 

No worries at all :) Just wish our efforts were more fruitful is all. Enjoy your new generation :) 

• Like 2

Yes i had a glitch in my tama so i reseted it and i hope it evolves like normal.

🙂

• Like 1

It should after a reset don't worry, even a new egg should unglitch it :) 

• Like 1