Tamagotchi Music Star Music Lessons

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can not for the life of me figure out how to do this game on the teen stage when they are in music school. I press the button for each character as a note pops up but it still says I failed. Please help.  :(

I want to say that that game required quick fingers, like the note can't sit on the screen for very long before it counts it as a miss. I searched up some videos on YouTube and didn't see any that had the game you are talking about, so I might try to make a video myself if I can't find a good video or you haven't already figured it out. 

My best suggestion would be to makes sure you are using the right buttons (silly I know), make sure you do it as fast as possible and if a note shows up as you 'hit' the instrument, then press it again, I remember it would have rapid fire on one member sometimes. 

Let me know if you can get it. The game is actually pretty tough even if you have successfully played it before. I know that you can miss a few notes, but not more than 5 from what I can remember. Good luck, let me know if you succeed. 

Latest posts

Back