Happy Happy Harmony Remix

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klonoa13

Reaction score
Okay so first off, my apologies if this is not the right place to be making this topic at as I wasn't sure if this would fit into the music topic considering that one is mainly for non-tamagotchi related music content.

But I have an upcoming remix of Happy Happy Harmony that I commissioned to a composer on twitter who has done multiple video game remixes as well as original game music!

This is his twitter if you wanna check out his stuff or commission him some music yourself. O3O

https://twitter.com/buddyfrienddude

I don't have an estimated date on when the music will be finished as he has a backlog of music commissions and it might be a bit before I could even get a preview, but I'll upload it on YT when I have the final version!

The remix itself will be the TV Size/Short Version of the song that was used in some episodes as well as the ending theme of the anime itself, it'll be 1:49 long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay So...Sorry for the lack of update regarding this. In retrospect, I should have waited until I at least had a preview of the remix before even making this topic..lol =w=;

The remix is still coming soon, the composer who I commissioned the remix to just has been very busy with other commissions as he already had quite a queue before I had approached to him, so it'll be a bit before I even get a preview of the music. D: My apologies for the wait..and I'm also sorry for starting this topic too early. =w=;

Question: Will the remix have lyrics or just be instrumental?
Instrumental.

On a side note, I did message the dude today and I was told that I'll get a WIP of the remix sometime by the end of this week! : D So sounds like it's close to being finished! Hopefully we'll get a release soon afterwards.

https://puu.sh/Gl93b/94b27aba45.mp3

And here is a WIP preview of the music itself! : D That I gotten earlier today!

Of course keep in mind as this is still a WIP, it will of course sound unfinished, but this should give an idea of what it'll be like!
That remix sounds remarkable so far! Sounds like it came out of a Mega Man game.

I'm definitely going to have it on loop when it gets on YouTube.

That remix sounds remarkable so far! Sounds like it came out of a Mega Man game.

I'm definitely going to have it on loop when it gets on YouTube.
I actually had asked him to do it in a similar style to Sonic Mania's Music, or more specifically, something that tee lopes would have made. o3o

But Really? Mega Man? Oh Wow I didn't even think about mega man when I was listening to it. XD

Sure, although I was actually going to ask him if I could try to loop it when it's done. XD

Can't get enough of it! I love energetic songs! :D
Believe me, I repeated it a couple of times myself when I first heard it. XD Couldn't get enough of it despite it only being a WIP preview and only being 34 seconds long.

So....any updates on progress?
It's still being worked on, the composer had just been busy trying to get his second batch of commissions done, which mine is part of said batch. Also didn't help that he had to get a new PC as well.

But I haven't attempted to contact him since october so I should hit him up via dms to see if everything is alright.

Also sorry for the wait on an update, I have not been checking this forum lately. =w=;

Okay so, I got a reply from him today and he told me that the progress with commissions has been weird, due to having to update the software and still coming to grips on how everything works again. (This is likely the result of him needing to get used to his new PC and all or the software must have redesigned the layouts or so.)

So it looks like he's still trying to set up his new PC and all, but has told me that he'll give me an update when he's able to!

It's been awhile I'm sure, but I finally have another update! Just contacted Ian to see how things were going with the remix commission, and he has stated that he is going to show me a WIP of the music later on today! Talk about perfect timing! XD

Now I'm not sure if he's just gonna simply show me a WIP of the full song itself, or if it's just gonna be another 30 second preview like the one I posted awhile back, but stay tune!

So some exciting news, I've just been told that the remix should be completed at the end of this week! : D So we'll finally have the full version in our hands soon! I've also commissioned a picture to use for said upload awhile back as well.

Really excited to hear it in finished form!

We officially have the final version of the music ready for release! Currently in the process of trying to put it all into a video and posting it on YT. Will release the link here once I have it ready to be uploaded in public! 

Stay Tuned!

And here it is! : D The remix in full form! Hope this is one that you guys enjoy listening to!

Here's a download link for those who want to download the music itself. You're free to use this remix in any content, but be sure to credit me and ian if you do!

https://t.co/MrQklb5x0d?amp=1

Latest posts

Back