Sign in to follow this  
NotBart

TMGC Friends - Is it possible to unlock games without connecting?

Is it possible to unlock any of the games on the Tamagotchi Friends without connecting with any other TMGC:Friends? (It's an EU version)
I'm getting bored of the 2 games I know how to play.

You can unlock the 4th game without connecting with anyone, you only need to 

collect 30 unique pieces of jewelry

What’s the minigame you don’t understand how to play?

• Like 1

Thanks for replying! The game I don't know is MIMIC.

Just now, NotBart said:

Thanks for replying! The game I don't know is MIMIC.

MIMIC is my favorite Friends minigame. Wait until the other Tamagotchi stops moving, then press any button when your Tamagotchi makes the same pose as them. Miss twice in the same round and you lose.

• Like 1

Thanks! I'll try it. (I wolud like to right now but it's 0:22 CEST)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NotBart said:

Thanks! I'll try it. (I wolud like to right now but it's 0:22 CEST)

Same time here. Good night!

• Like 1

Good night!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ChimeraP
      HI! i found my pink tamagotchi today and tested it and it works fine but the screen seems to be dirty (doesnt seem like dust/dirt just grime) is there a safe way to clean the screen without ruining it (such as bubles appearing or something of that sort. Thanks ^^
    • By PeteyPiranhasGF
      Hello! 

Recently I've been debating on purchasing a AngelScope virtual pet. Whenever I look up any information on it though, there's very little on it. One being from this site many years ago stating that it's a fortune teller? So I was hoping to make a more recent post on it and see if anyone has anymore information on it! Any bit helps! 
      One of my own personal questions is, what is the purpose of the three holes on the side of it?

Thank you!

• By GotchiManic
      I’m receiving my entama possibly tomorrow or the next day and I was wondering how long do cr2032’s last in the tamagotchi entama?
    • By Pogostix
      My old purse died an honorable death, but when I tried to revive it as a duct-tape zombie my mother was not impressed and made me buy a new one. The old one closed with velcro, but the new one uses a magnet snap. I know that's safe for smartphones and such, but I didn't stop to think about how that might affect a Tamagotchi.
      I don't really want to experiment with my Tamas and magnets to find out, so I was wondering if anyone here might know? Thanks 
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      I started out with 60kb, then it was 0.04mb and now its 0.02mb. With it going lower and lower will I just not be able to post pictures anymore?
      Is there a way to put pictures on my log or this site without worrying about file size besides posting the URL to the picture?
    • By xXKitKat08Xx
      Soooooo I have a Tamagotchi Friends (not a Dream Town, but one of the technically first-wave ones I guess) and the only growth charts I see are for the Dream Town versions. I was just wondering if there are any non-Dream Town growth charts for Tamagotchi Friends? I've gotten Mametchi literally every time I raise a Tamagotchi on the system, and I wanna vary it up. Thanks in advance ❤️