Friends model reviews?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelAnne

Reaction score
I found a really cheap Tamagotchi friends, but I’ve heard mixed reviews. Is it worth playing if I only have one tamagotchi friends? 

I don’t recommend tamagotchi Friends, the main issue about this version is you need another Friends version to be able to enjoy its features.

I will recommend you get the newer versions of Meets/ON since you can meet with different people online and can enjoy one device instead of buying two. ;)  

I don’t recommend tamagotchi Friends, the main issue about this version is you need another Friends version to be able to enjoy its features.

I will recommend you get the newer versions of Meets/ON since you can meet with different people online and can enjoy one device instead of buying two. ;)  
Thanks! Glad to not have wasted money, lol. I have an On and a Meets as well as a pac man  and V4, but I'm trying to build my collection. So sad I let my childhood tamas go years ago!

The only problem with not having anyone to connect with on the Friends is that you can’t collect all the jewelry, which means you can’t access the 5th minigame. Everything else can be done alone.

The only problem with not having anyone to connect with on the Friends is that you can’t collect all the jewelry, which means you can’t access the 5th minigame. Everything else can be done alone.
Did you enjoy the gameplay?

If I'm correct, this isn't actually true. Mr Blinky's jewlelry sender machine (not really sure what the official names of it is  :p ) but it is something along those lines!

The generator can actually be used to fill in items that the shop doesn't sell, too. Although it would be better to have another friends as it's way easier!

Latest posts

Back