Berks

Magic Tamagotchi On Log (comments ok)

Posted (edited)

Rest in Peace my latest devil, Kuridebitchi. Had a lot of fun with that little guy, almost a full month lol.

I'm going to put away the devil for a bit and play more with the Tamagotchi On since I'm having a lot of fun with it.

At first, I was trying to recreate a DevilMametchi on my On, but wasn't very successful so I decided to move away from that and be more open-minded. The On is a lot more fun if you just go with the flow and see what happens, there is always a pleasant surprise to be had :)

Here's my second generation family tree with the DevilMametchi attempts

Am9LOFp.png

This is my current generation, seven

BNveWv3.png

I had just married my previous girl to Kuromametchi and then I got this little guy...who was considerate enough to leave all you viewers a nice little surprise on the floor 

9PMifSM.png

He seemed pretty upset by it, but then he moved on with his day

UGyHyNh.png

don't worry, I cleaned it up and fed him after the second picture haha

One thing I like most about the On is that you really don't know what you're gonna get. The red hair of this guy popped up out of nowhere, the last time there was red in the family tree was generation two. It went dormant, then came back again to my surprise, which I really like. 

His name is Mitatchi, he should be growing into adult sometime tomorrow and I'm eager to see what happens :)

Edited by Berks
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Mitatchi grew up into an adult today. The red hair unfortunately disappeared but he's actually so adorable, im not disappointed at all :)

namIfHX.png

He's such a cute little guy, he loves Soccer Ball rice just like his dad

AQ1B0x1.png

XxvBAR2.png

His favorite toy is the treadmill, he really enjoys his exercise

PQzHWyR.png

But he also enjoys bath time as well

Suibdsb.png

Edited by Berks
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Saw the little guy trying to get a little artistic.

First, he dropped the ducks and got a little upset.

gkUZ8n3.png

But he picked them back up and continued his drawing

0D60q91.png

Edited by Berks
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Woke up this morning to find Mitatchi catching up on a TV show.. must have been a good episode, if you look closely you can see he shed a tear lol

NBPtW43.png

Edited by Berks
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well, the big day came today and Mitatchi got married to a lovely jellyfish

psua45g.png

They had a blue little baby girl named Imatchi, he played with her and fed her

cENLK9h.png

tjk5h15.png

Took a bath

l6M9YbV.png

and taught her how to use the bathroom

YA21Ey1.png

But she was a little sad when it was time for him to go home

I2Y0VhR.png

But they can always visit whenever

0bjzGqZ.png

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Imatchi got a bit bigger today and grew into a teenager.

actually so adorable, such a happy kid. 

5CavT8U.png

Edited by Berks
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Berks said:

Imatchi got a bit bigger today and grew into a teenager.

actually so adorable, such a happy kid. 

5CavT8U.png

Imatchi totally looks like a cake. :D

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Penguin-keeper said:

Imatchi totally looks like a cake. :D

You’re right! Haha

• Like 1

I was a bit busy today, so I left Imatchi at the Hotel to spend the day.

Checked up on her and saw she was with Mametchi drinking wine, not sure how I feel about my young teenager drinking alcohol with an adult LOL

Gf34Wq2.png

But, anyways, now she's an adult and can make that decision for herself hahah

PYfF6Xo.png

Her favorite toy is the Balloons

u6fJEZo.png

Then she went for a playdate with my friend's twin boys. My friend's tamagotchi is that Mametchi pictured on my first post as the father of Gen2, so these guys are like distant cousins of hers.

First there was a bit of an accident

lJCsWGM.png

But they all ended up having fun together

YwKQFd0.png

She's actually so adorable. I love that there are such a variety of characters on the Tamagotchi On, now I can enjoy one of my favorite Tamagotchi Ocean characters without having to worry that she'll be eaten by a polar bear hahah.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Another one of her favorite toys is the treadmill, just like her dad 

1d6sCvD.png

Working hard on her exercise this morning

hlQNZeh.png

• Like 4

She got Mitatchi a present for Father's Day

TQmptqP.png

Then she went and had dinner with the parents

mFvuhax.png

• Like 2

Just want to say this is really awesome and fun reading, some of your screenshots are just precious! :) Keep it up! :D Just curious, how did you have dinner with the Parents? I tried visiting them when my Tama was hungry but it didn't make a difference 😕 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Imatchi actually had a dream last night. Out of 8 generations, she is the first to have a dream.

She dreamt that she was floating in the sky on her bed being showered with gifts

P0GBSMB.png

pDSjFl8.png

Then she went back into her bed 

m8mAPVn.png

They are actually really cute when they sleep, I like how she takes her bow off for bed and puts it in the ground haha.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, 321Boom said:

Just want to say this is really awesome and fun reading, some of your screenshots are just precious! :) Keep it up! :D Just curious, how did you have dinner with the Parents? I tried visiting them when my Tama was hungry but it didn't make a difference 😕 

That was actually just completely random, I didn't do anything to make it happen. I just happened to see it and thought it would make a really cute photo lol

Really glad you enjoy it, thanks for reading :)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Berks said:

That was actually just completely random, I didn't do anything to make it happen. I just happened to see it and thought it would make a really cute photo lol

Really glad you enjoy it, thanks for reading :)

Did it happen while you left your Tama at the Parents' house though and just checked on her and randomly found them having dinner? (like how you found her drinking with Mametchi at the Hotel). Or was it just a random event while she was at her own home?

Yes very enjoyable read, you seem to love your Tama very much :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 321Boom said:

Did it happen while you left your Tama at the Parents' house though and just checked on her and randomly found them having dinner? (like how you found her drinking with Mametchi at the Hotel). Or was it just a random event while she was at her own home?

Yes very enjoyable read, you seem to love your Tama very much :D 

Yeah it happened while she was at being taken care of at her parents' house :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1