Magic Tamagotchi On Log (comments ok)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berks

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Rest in Peace my latest devil, Kuridebitchi. Had a lot of fun with that little guy, almost a full month lol.

I'm going to put away the devil for a bit and play more with the Tamagotchi On since I'm having a lot of fun with it.

At first, I was trying to recreate a DevilMametchi on my On, but wasn't very successful so I decided to move away from that and be more open-minded. The On is a lot more fun if you just go with the flow and see what happens, there is always a pleasant surprise to be had :)

Here's my second generation family tree with the DevilMametchi attempts

Am9LOFp.png

This is my current generation, seven

BNveWv3.png

I had just married my previous girl to Kuromametchi and then I got this little guy...who was considerate enough to leave all you viewers a nice little surprise on the floor 

9PMifSM.png

He seemed pretty upset by it, but then he moved on with his day

UGyHyNh.png

don't worry, I cleaned it up and fed him after the second picture haha

One thing I like most about the On is that you really don't know what you're gonna get. The red hair of this guy popped up out of nowhere, the last time there was red in the family tree was generation two. It went dormant, then came back again to my surprise, which I really like. 

His name is Mitatchi, he should be growing into adult sometime tomorrow and I'm eager to see what happens :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitatchi grew up into an adult today. The red hair unfortunately disappeared but he's actually so adorable, im not disappointed at all :)

namIfHX.png

He's such a cute little guy, he loves Soccer Ball rice just like his dad

AQ1B0x1.png

XxvBAR2.png

His favorite toy is the treadmill, he really enjoys his exercise

PQzHWyR.png

But he also enjoys bath time as well

Suibdsb.png

Well, the big day came today and Mitatchi got married to a lovely jellyfish

psua45g.png

They had a blue little baby girl named Imatchi, he played with her and fed her

cENLK9h.png

tjk5h15.png

Took a bath

l6M9YbV.png

and taught her how to use the bathroom

YA21Ey1.png

But she was a little sad when it was time for him to go home

I2Y0VhR.png

But they can always visit whenever

0bjzGqZ.png

I was a bit busy today, so I left Imatchi at the Hotel to spend the day.

Checked up on her and saw she was with Mametchi drinking wine, not sure how I feel about my young teenager drinking alcohol with an adult LOL

Gf34Wq2.png

But, anyways, now she's an adult and can make that decision for herself hahah

PYfF6Xo.png

Her favorite toy is the Balloons

u6fJEZo.png

Then she went for a playdate with my friend's twin boys. My friend's tamagotchi is that Mametchi pictured on my first post as the father of Gen2, so these guys are like distant cousins of hers.

First there was a bit of an accident

lJCsWGM.png

But they all ended up having fun together

YwKQFd0.png

She's actually so adorable. I love that there are such a variety of characters on the Tamagotchi On, now I can enjoy one of my favorite Tamagotchi Ocean characters without having to worry that she'll be eaten by a polar bear hahah.

Just want to say this is really awesome and fun reading, some of your screenshots are just precious!  :)  Keep it up! :D  Just curious, how did you have dinner with the Parents? I tried visiting them when my Tama was hungry but it didn't make a difference 😕 

Imatchi actually had a dream last night. Out of 8 generations, she is the first to have a dream.

She dreamt that she was floating in the sky on her bed being showered with gifts

P0GBSMB.png

pDSjFl8.png

Then she went back into her bed 

m8mAPVn.png

They are actually really cute when they sleep, I like how she takes her bow off for bed and puts it in the ground haha.

Just want to say this is really awesome and fun reading, some of your screenshots are just precious!  :)  Keep it up! :D  Just curious, how did you have dinner with the Parents? I tried visiting them when my Tama was hungry but it didn't make a difference 😕 
That was actually just completely random, I didn't do anything to make it happen. I just happened to see it and thought it would make a really cute photo lol

Really glad you enjoy it, thanks for reading :)

That was actually just completely random, I didn't do anything to make it happen. I just happened to see it and thought it would make a really cute photo lol

Really glad you enjoy it, thanks for reading :)
Did it happen while you left your Tama at the Parents' house though and just checked on her and randomly found them having dinner? (like how you found her drinking with Mametchi at the Hotel). Or was it just a random event while she was at her own home?

Yes very enjoyable read, you seem to love your Tama very much :D  

Did it happen while you left your Tama at the Parents' house though and just checked on her and randomly found them having dinner? (like how you found her drinking with Mametchi at the Hotel). Or was it just a random event while she was at her own home?

Yes very enjoyable read, you seem to love your Tama very much :D  
Yeah it happened while she was at being taken care of at her parents' house :)

Imatchi got married today and had two twin baby girls. This is actually the first time I've had twins since generation three.

Anitchi and Inatchi are their names.

It's actually a lot of fun to do the baby stage with the parent still there.

9ShZJ3c.png

v1E0wrY.png

SiY55Y1.png

The babies are just so cute when they take their nap in the little bed, especially when there's two of em in there lol

xwzjojF.png

It's always a little heartbreaking to see the babies get sick though, even when they are given perfect care. I don't think I've actually ever completed a baby stage where they didn't get sick at least once.

eHDb0yZ.png

Here's the family photo with the father

cDOiEvH.png

And the girls visiting their parents after Imatchi left

JFGsl5y.png

They look pretty happy overall and genuinely adorable together

9k5aRDM.png

Yeah it happened while she was at being taken care of at her parents' house :)
Awesome, thanks so much for your informative answer! I've never left any of my Tamas at the Parents' House or at the Hotel (part of the reason is cause I had read they could trigger the Peter Pan glitch, plus I have a pretty lax job so I could check on my Tama whenever I want) so I never actually experienced these events you've seen! Thanks so much for sharing this log! Made me discover some new stuff I never actually got to see! :D  

It's actually a lot of fun to do the baby stage with the parent still there.
It definitely is! Precious seeing the previous parent/s taking care of the newborns !! xD

It's always a little heartbreaking to see the babies get sick though, even when they are given perfect care. I don't think I've actually ever completed a baby stage where they didn't get sick at least once.
I think it's normal for them to get sick at least once during the baby stage. In 5 generations mine have always got sick at some point in that baby stage, and I give them extra special care when they're babies since they need constant attention. (literally almost never letting the screen switch off for that hour!)

They look pretty happy overall and genuinely adorable together
Those are just ridiculously cute, especially with the little skull markings on their heads!!! xD

Such an awesome log! Keep this up! Truly well done and such fun seeing your new updates!

I think it's normal for them to get sick at least once during the baby stage. In 5 generations mine have always got sick at some point in that baby stage, and I give them extra special care when they're babies since they need constant attention. (literally almost never letting the screen switch off for that hour!)
hahaha, im the same way. I barely take my eyes off the Tama for that hour either lol

Latest posts

Back