Berks

Magic Tamagotchi On Log (comments ok)

Posted (edited)

Imatchi got married today and had two twin baby girls. This is actually the first time I've had twins since generation three.

Anitchi and Inatchi are their names.

It's actually a lot of fun to do the baby stage with the parent still there.

9ShZJ3c.png

v1E0wrY.png

SiY55Y1.png

The babies are just so cute when they take their nap in the little bed, especially when there's two of em in there lol

xwzjojF.png

It's always a little heartbreaking to see the babies get sick though, even when they are given perfect care. I don't think I've actually ever completed a baby stage where they didn't get sick at least once.

eHDb0yZ.png

Here's the family photo with the father

cDOiEvH.png

And the girls visiting their parents after Imatchi left

JFGsl5y.png

They look pretty happy overall and genuinely adorable together

9k5aRDM.png

Edited by Berks
  • Like 4

On 6/20/2020 at 2:28 PM, Berks said:

Yeah it happened while she was at being taken care of at her parents' house :)

Awesome, thanks so much for your informative answer! I've never left any of my Tamas at the Parents' House or at the Hotel (part of the reason is cause I had read they could trigger the Peter Pan glitch, plus I have a pretty lax job so I could check on my Tama whenever I want) so I never actually experienced these events you've seen! Thanks so much for sharing this log! Made me discover some new stuff I never actually got to see! :D 

It definitely is! Precious seeing the previous parent/s taking care of the newborns !! xD

It's always a little heartbreaking to see the babies get sick though, even when they are given perfect care. I don't think I've actually ever completed a baby stage where they didn't get sick at least once.

I think it's normal for them to get sick at least once during the baby stage. In 5 generations mine have always got sick at some point in that baby stage, and I give them extra special care when they're babies since they need constant attention. (literally almost never letting the screen switch off for that hour!)

Those are just ridiculously cute, especially with the little skull markings on their heads!!! xD

Such an awesome log! Keep this up! Truly well done and such fun seeing your new updates!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, 321Boom said:

I think it's normal for them to get sick at least once during the baby stage. In 5 generations mine have always got sick at some point in that baby stage, and I give them extra special care when they're babies since they need constant attention. (literally almost never letting the screen switch off for that hour!)

hahaha, im the same way. I barely take my eyes off the Tama for that hour either lol

Edited by Berks
  • Like 3

The lunch with parents animation happens when you check your tama around lunchtime ~12:00 PM

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eggiweg said:

The lunch with parents animation happens when you check your tama around lunchtime ~12:00 PM

Thanks for the info Eggiweg, nice to know that :)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Berks said:

Imatchi got married today and had two twin baby girls. This is actually the first time I've had twins since generation three.

Anitchi and Inatchi are their names.

9ShZJ3c.png

v1E0wrY.png

SiY55Y1.png

The babies are just so cute when they take their nap in the little bed, especially when there's two of em in there lol

xwzjojF.png

eHDb0yZ.png

Here's the family photo with the father

cDOiEvH.png

And the girls visiting their parents after Imatchi left

JFGsl5y.png

9k5aRDM.png

Cute Kuromi hats! ( Kuromi is a Sanrio character, strangely enough. )

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

The twins grew into teenagers today. They changed colors and Mitachi's hair came back! 

7CWS9yw.png

excited to see if they get the father's body or Imatchi's jellyfish body; either one will be absolutely adorable. 

Part of me just wants them to stay like this, they are so cute!

Edited by Berks
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Berks said:

hahaha, im the same way. I barely take my eyes off the Tama for that hour either lol

Haha guess our parental instinct really kicks in there when we see them so vulnerable and so needy for attention and care xD

21 hours ago, Eggiweg said:

Hopefully not just if staying at the Parents' House. I'll have to give this a try tomorrow. . .

4 hours ago, Berks said:

Part of me just wants them to stay like this, they are so cute!

Definitely agree! Those things are just toooo cute!! xD Some of the teen stages really are adorable!! Even I agree that I wish I could keep some of them in that stage! xD

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I was on the app just now and looking at the family trees of some of the tamas there and I saw one of them is a child of my Imatchi! Must have been from one of the proposals I accepted but didn't take an egg back.

0PT2ZCP.png

it was actually really exciting because I've never seen that before. 

Also nice to know that I'm doing the quit proposal trick properly and giving other people eggs when they want lol

Edited by Berks
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Berks said:

I was on the app just now and looking at the family trees of some of the tamas there and I saw one of them is a child of my Imatchi! Must have been from one of the proposals I accepted but didn't take an egg back.

it was actually really exciting because I've never seen that before. 

Also nice to know that I'm doing the quit proposal trick properly and giving other people eggs when they want lol

That must be super satisfying! At least you know you made someone else happy and they got the genes they wanted! :D 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

The twins grew into adults today!

E8U0IoB.png

Their favorite toy is still the treadmill even though there aren't any noticeable Kuromametchi traits on them, maybe the Jellytchi genes prefer the treadmill on their own lol

hWixtQn.png

Edited by Berks
  • Like 2

A little bit ago, my twins had a play date with my friend's tamagotchi who is currently half a pancake.

sjWp42n.png

We made them all wear little chicken hats hahah

UfyU2tZ.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Berks said:

We made them all wear little chicken hats hahah

What the?! I... I'm not even gonna ask how that came about, haha! :lol:

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

omg they're so cute!! :wub: 

Where did you get the chicken hats?

Edited by Penguin-keeper
Merged multi-posting.
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Tacoburritotchi said:

Where did you get the chicken hats?

One of the challenges on the official Tamagotchi ON App :) I think it was for something simple like updating your Profile's avatar or Area.

Edited by 321Boom
More clarification
  • Like 2

Oh, thanks! But sadly the app is not available in my country. Just saying.

I've actually never seen this before. If you have twins and their favorite item is the ball, one twin kicks the other twin LOL

SryvTau.png

jIrJHBx.png

VHRlW1s.png

hahahah

• Like 1
  • Haha 1