Berks

Magic Tamagotchi On Log (comments ok)

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Tacoburritotchi said:

Oh, thanks! But sadly the app is not available in my country. Just saying.

There are ways to get around that. If you're on Android, just download it from APK Pure:

https://apkpure.com/tamagotchi-on/com.bandai.tamagotchion

Just visit that link from your phone, grant APK Pure the necessary permissions to install on your phone, and download it from there :)You will need to update the Tamagotchi ON App through APK Pure when it requires updates, not the official Play Store.

You might need to download APK Pure before downloading the above mentioned link/APK. Sorry, I forgot the exact steps how I did it, it's been around a month since I did. Here's the link to APK Pure in case: https://apkpure.com/ I am definite that I didn't use anything else apart from these 2 links, so you should be able to pull it off :) The installer/APK should go in your phone's downloads folder, which you can access through a File Manager app (my phone had one built in by default).

If you're on iPhone, just create a US account and you should find it in the list of apps. Hope this helps :) 

1 hour ago, Berks said:

I've actually never seen this before. If you have twins and their favorite item is the ball, one twin kicks the other twin LOL

OMG those are just too precious! Especially with the Bunny Ears accessory xD Yes, I too noticed that one of the twins frequently gets 'bullied'. Even the simple hide and seek they play when you just press C when they're not doing anything, the secondary twin gets hit with the foot bath on his head when the primary twin runs away. Always puts a smile on my face haha, especially certain Tamas get swirly eyes when hit on the head lol xD Even the pet 'bullies' the secondary twin! When the pet plays with the ball, he actually throws the twin with the ball, then you see him crying in the background! Poor thing! So cute though lol.

Edited by 321Boom
Some further clarifications
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, 321Boom said:

If you're on iPhone, just create a US account and you should find it in the list of apps. Hope this helps :) 

I can confirm this works...I'm currently living in the US, so I don't need it for the Tamagotchi On app, but I did use this method when I was living in Australia a few years ago to access the Netflix app on my Apple TV (since apparently Netflix wasn't available in Australia during 2013 LOL)... But it did work, I just logged onto my Apple TV with my American iTunes account while in Australia and was able to access every US-native app :)

• Like 2

So I had planned on going to the app today to find a husband for one of my twins but I got a bit busy and wasn't able to find the time until around 7:50pm and these girls go to bed at 8:00pm every night.

Didn't want to make one of them raise a kid for an hour after they would have been asleep normally lol.

Twins are so cute when they sleep. They were wearing the bunny ears all day and you can see them on the floor near their little bed :)

OkgMgxo.png

I may have been busy but I did get them to full happiness and no hunger so they went to bed happy and full :)

9ESCJKP.png

Also these twins are rich, they are trust fund babies because I love playing the restaurant game (I actually have 99,999 gotchi points sitting the app as well LOL)

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, 321Boom said:

There are ways to get around that. If you're on Android, just download it from APK Pure:

https://apkpure.com/tamagotchi-on/com.bandai.tamagotchion

Just visit that link from your phone, grant APK Pure the necessary permissions to install on your phone, and download it from there :)You will need to update the Tamagotchi ON App through APK Pure when it requires updates, not the official Play Store.

You might need to download APK Pure before downloading the above mentioned link/APK. Sorry, I forgot the exact steps how I did it, it's been around a month since I did. Here's the link to APK Pure in case: https://apkpure.com/ I am definite that I didn't use anything else apart from these 2 links, so you should be able to pull it off :) The installer/APK should go in your phone's downloads folder, which you can access through a File Manager app (my phone had one built in by default).

OMG those are just too precious! Especially with the Bunny Ears accessory xD Yes, I too noticed that one of the twins frequently gets 'bullied'. Even the simple hide and seek they play when you just press C when they're not doing anything, the secondary twin gets hit with the foot bath on his head when the primary twin runs away. Always puts a smile on my face haha, especially certain Tamas get swirly eyes when hit on the head lol xD Even the pet 'bullies' the secondary twin! When the pet plays with the ball, he actually throws the twin with the ball, then you see him crying in the background! Poor thing! So cute though lol.

Uhm... I don’t have a phone. Yet. :mellow: But thanks anyway!

Edited by Tacoburritotchi
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Berks said:

Twins are so cute when they sleep. They were wearing the bunny ears all day and you can see them on the floor near their little bed :)

Yes, it really is adorable how they keep the accessory they were wearing next to them when they sleep xD

10 hours ago, Tacoburritotchi said:

Uhm... I don’t have a phone. Yet. :mellow: But thanks anyway!

No worries, hopefully you'll get one soon :) Or maybe try on a tablet if you have one? (it needs to have Bluetooth or you won't be able to send the items you get to your Tama device). I don't know if the app is compatible for tablets though since it's originally for smartphones, but worth a shot if you'v got no other alternative I guess :) 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@321Boom, I do have an iPad. My mom's. And I don't have an on, yet. But as I said, thanks anyway!

But is it possible to download it on Linux?

Edited by Penguin-keeper
Merged multi-posting.

6 hours ago, Tacoburritotchi said:

I do have an iPad. My mom's. And I don't have an on, yet. But as I said, thanks anyway!

But is it possible to download it on Linux?

Give it a shot on the iPad, nothing to lose :) 

As far as I know it's only for Android and iOS (and preferably for smartphones), so I highly doubt it'll work on Linux sorry 😢 

• Like 1

Yesterday Anitchi married and then they had an adorable little boy. It was the first boy in a few generations, so I named him after the last boy: Mitatchi

M7FCI1R.png

He's actually so cute in the toddler stage at the moment

ilkwzus.png

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Mitatchi grew up into a teenager today

Enjoying his day so far

wR9V9tr.png

Doing some backflips

9QjQeqN.png

The bright red color during the teen stage that never stays for the adult stage seems to be a recurring theme in my tamas' genetics lol

Edited by Berks
  • Like 3

Usually tamagotchis will cry when they go out in the rain

Mitatchi doesn't seem to mind it when he has a pet

TpNDfob.png

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Mitatchi grew into an adult today, looks exactly like his mom but with some sort of adorable taffy apple on his head lol.. 

As suspected, the teenager bright red went away lol

5jfYc0h.png

His favorite toy is STILL the treadmill which is really odd because there haven't been visible Kuromametchi genes for like 4 generations or so. Kinda makes me think that jellytchi genes like the treadmill as well (which is hilarious because they don't have legs LOL)

OfWFVg1.png

Edited by Berks
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I went on the app but didn't really see anyone I was interested in having Mitatchi marry but I did accept a proposal from someone and didn't take an egg home

Then that person came back on the app right after to show me they got twins :)

EXw7t7J.png

I thought that was pretty cool that they came back to say hi and give me ten likes lol

Also Mitatchi had a playdate with my friend's new junior pancake lol

uYr73J1.png

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Berks said:

I thought that was pretty cool that they came back to say hi and give me ten likes lol

That definitely was really cool of that person to do that, and also really cool of you to accept the proposals and make others happy :D Those 10 likes were well deserved :) 

• Like 2

Found a marriage partner today

Z2hgswv.png

Got lucky and had two lovely twin girls, I actually love getting twins 

imGFbsy.png

They always look so sad at the start

8aviCoz.png

but then they cheer up after a bit spending some time with Mitatchi until he has to go

DnZNaG8.png

but they cheer up again later on

AJ9gcfP.png

and they have a normal rest of the day with their regular twin antics

such as tossing bathtubs on the other one

w49A8jw.png

and sneaking off to go to the pool while the other is asleep LOL

qPy4TWB.png

cS4b0PR.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Berks said:

Got lucky and had two lovely twin girls, I actually love getting twins 

Same here, twins are just so precious!! xD I'm always in such anticipation when getting a new egg hoping it'll be twins!!

12 hours ago, Berks said:

such as tossing bathtubs on the other one

w49A8jw.png

This just *NEVER* gets old lol!! xD

Well done on such a heartfelt and interesting log :) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 321Boom said:

This just *NEVER* gets old lol!! xD

it actually doesn't! LOL.

First thing I always do when I get twins and they become toddlers is make them play and hide and go seek hahahah

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was pretty busy today so I left the twins with their parents.

Checked in on them and they were eating dinner together

IyRVGds.png

Then after they came home, they grew into teenagers

frvNeOg.png

it's hilarious.. the teenagers always have a red feature that disappears in adulthood lol

• Like 3