Questions about a Tamagotchi Case?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlamCO HD

Reaction score
I was looking to buy a cover for my Tamagotchi, and I was wondering if this kit would be compatible with the Tamagotchi ON, if not then what type of case would you recommend?
51oKCLehiPL._AC_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This case is for the Tamagotchi Connection series. These will fit on the V1 - V6, which are relatively flat Tamagotchi's. The On is not only wider but bigger in every dimension than this case will be able to cover. There are other cases on Amazon and eBay and I'm sure other online stores, that have a case big enough for the On device. 

https://www.amazon.com/Viviplus-Protective-Silicone-Tamagotchi-Electronic/dp/B083LNFX7P/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=tamagotchi+on+case&qid=1592247326&sr=8-3

There are several listings, and I know that there are some without cat ears. Just make sure that if it shows the Tamagotchi in the case that it is a colored screen Tamagotchi and it should fit (not 100% fool proof, but is a pretty good measure of fit) 

This case is for the Tamagotchi Connection series. These will fit on the V1 - V6, which are relatively flat Tamagotchi's. The On is not only wider but bigger in every dimension than this case will be able to cover. There are other cases on Amazon and eBay and I'm sure other online stores, that have a case big enough for the On device. 

https://www.amazon.com/Viviplus-Protective-Silicone-Tamagotchi-Electronic/dp/B083LNFX7P/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=tamagotchi+on+case&qid=1592247326&sr=8-3

There are several listings, and I know that there are some without cat ears. Just make sure that if it shows the Tamagotchi in the case that it is a colored screen Tamagotchi and it should fit (not 100% fool proof, but is a pretty good measure of fit) 
Sounds good, thank's for your help.

Latest posts

Back