Sign in to follow this  
Berks

Tamagotchi On: Favorite Toys for rarer characters

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I've found out a couple of favorite toys/food for tamagotchis that Americans don't see very often because they are Meets Station exclusives.

I just wanted to put together a list to keep track of what I've found. Feel free to add if you know any more :)

Here is a link to a google doc that lists the names of all the Station Exclusives so you can see if your tamagotchi resembles one of them: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pUf7z1bvqJqlh0Rv-pzB27EtsM4_9OnD/view

Himefujimitchi: (favorite item) Coin Purse (favorite food) Sky Bread

Young Dorotchi: (favorite item) Music Box (favorite food) Heart Pizza

Jellytchi: (favorite item) Balloons (favorite food) Sky Bread, Rice Stars

(it's actually just a pain to keep an adult happy if you don't have its favorite toy lol)

*Just wanted to note that this list may not be 100% accurate since I only have had a mix of these tamagotchis, never pure from the meets station. For example, my current Jellytchi-like tamagotchi's favorite items are Balloons as well as Ball and Treadmill, but the Ball and Treadmill are likely because she has some Kuromametchi genes. 

Edited by Berks
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

Mimitchi: (favorite item) Balloons, Star Room, Magic Set, Unicycle, Bicycle (favorite food) Puff Burger (favorite accessory) Big Bow

Hotcaketchi: (favorite item) Music Box, Oven (favorite food) Heart Pizza, Smoothie

Edited by Berks
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

PichiPitchi: (favorite item) suitcase

Edited by Berks
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Tysm!!

(that means thank you so much!!)

Edited by Penguin-keeper
Merged multi-posting.