My thoughts on fake and generic VPets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NotBart

Reaction score
TehyDS7.png

Theese are my thoughts on bootleg and generic pets. I'll keep posting in this topic when I get a new one. (New topic will be made after 3 months and I get a new one)

QPet Quolor

This is the newest version of the QPet. It has upgraded visuals and new pets. It was made this year (2020) I think, because of the date already being set to 1/1/2020. It's basically a downgraded Touma Pet. It also has NFC instead of the regular IR. Oh, It just evolved into a Kutchipatchi like thing. It comes with an english manual, which surprised me because the box is all in chinese. The manual still has photos from the old version. It gets a 4/5 from me. One star taken away due to me expecting the TMGC+C interface :) . Oh and if you're wondering, it smells like plasticky gas fumes. Games are from the Touma, Interface not really from Touma and characters probably not from Touma. EDIT: Oh, the pawn shop owner still smokes and Patrick is still the travel agent.

BBs269y.png

Thank you for reading!

Cyber Pet review later today or tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
168-in-1 Bunny ROM

Eh, I guess it's tolerable? I actually kinda like it :)  Not much else to say. I like how the envelope spawns 88 coins or poop :D  If you don't want to feed it, just go to the book icon select the key and enter 3 numbers that add up to 12. Like 9 3 0 or 4 4 4. My rating is 3/5. One star taken away due to boringness and another one because of the high pitched sounds that can sometimes be heard. It was sold on an eshop as a Tamagotchi. (The eshop is also dedicated to selling them :D )

Qpet Quolor UPDATE

It still has tamagotchi characters. I just met one at the park, and Kutchipatchi is a toddler/child character. (He's on my avatar)

168-in-1 Bunny ROM

Not much to say. I like how the envelope spawns 88 coins or poop :D  If you don't want to feed it, just go to the book icon select the key and enter 3 numbers that add up to 12. Like 9 3 0 or 4 4 4. 

​
Have you figured out what the star in the letter menu does? I figured out it counts something but I haven't figured out what that could be.

EDIT: I've also noticed that when you have less than 5 stars, the letter will spawn poop.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back