Should i open my second V4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoonky5

Reaction score
I love the tamagotchi V4.5! I have one that I play with and one brand new still in the package. I really want to open it, but also want to keep it in the package since new ones are quite exspensive. What do you think? Should i just open it?

If you want to open it and enjoy it, why not? :)

I mean, it's fine if you're an in-box collector, we all do what we prefer, but personally I've never understood collecting things to death just because of what other people are doing with theirs. :p

I would open it and enjoy it, speaking from personal experience here but on a different hobby. Adding onto what Penguin-keeper said, I'm an 'in-box collector', and I seriously have over 100 PlayStation collector's editions games which I never even opened or displayed, time passed and I've moved on onto one particular game series and play that only, so I've lost interest in the PlayStation collector's editions I have accumulated and never enjoyed.

In the end, was it worth missing out on enjoying them (seeing and displaying the statues/figures/artbooks) just to say I have some of the rarest editions that came out still brand new? Looking back now, I'd say no. Open it and make it a part of your life. Just treat it with the best care to your ability to keep it's condition as pristine as you can if it means that much to you  :)  

I definitely agree! I was thinking that same thing, it's stupid to have it and not enjoy it. It's one of my favorite shells too. I think I'm going to open it and start connecting it to my other 4.5. I'm a 34 year old man and have been playing with them since they came out around 1997 😳 Lol some things just don't change. Thank you for the advice! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely agree! I was thinking that same thing, it's stupid to have it and not enjoy it. It's one of my favorite shells too. I think I'm going to open it and start connecting it to my other 4.5. I'm a 34 year old man and have been playing with them since they came out around 1997 😳 Lol some things just don't change. Thank you for the advice! 
Glad to help, hopefully some insight from my past mistakes will save someone else from going through them :)  Also, now your other V4.5 has a playmate as well! :D  

Its the Black Reptile shell. Black with the red scales. I tried to upload a picture but the file was too big.

Here are the shells, its the first row second from the left.

www.tamashell.com/v45.php
That's a beautiful shell, would be a shame to not enjoy it to it's fullest! Hope you've got it up and running now and having fun with it! :D  

Latest posts

Back