Tamagotchi ON Tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tacoburritotchi

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

In this thread, I am gonna compile information, pictures, etc I found on the Web about the Tamagotchi ON.

Feel free to comment and share if you like!

Tacoburritotchi~  :lol:

WHEN YOU FIRST START THE DEVICE

Okay, so as you all know, the moment you put both of the triple-A batteries in, the device beeps and says "PLEASE WAIT".

Then, you enter the time, date, your name and your birthday.

When you're done with all that, the Tamagotchi says "PLEASE WAIT" again, and after a minute, you will have your egg!

And after a while... your Tama will hatch!

It will jump for joy at first, then it will cry and call for you to feed it.

So, the three buttons are labelled A, B and C.

Press A to go to the main menu, and to scroll to the second icon, " Food & Snack ", and press button B to select.

The meal that you'll get for babies is labelled "BABY FOOD".

Select B a couple times until your Tama notifies you that it is full by crying.

To raise your Tama's happiness, press A to show the snack for babies, which is labelled "BABY COOKIES".

Do the same thing, just mash button B a couple times, skipping the animation.

MAIN MENU OPTIONS

First row: 

1- Profile Setting ( see your tama's happiness, hunger, your profile, etc.)

2- Meal & Snack ( Feed your tama)

3- Bathroom ( Go to the toilet before your tama does its business, and give it a bath)

4- Connection ( Connect with other devices to have playdates and give gifts, or connect to the App)

5- Family ( Your family tree from past generations, and you can visit your parents)

SECOND ROW

6- Explore My Town ( Go to the Shop or the Park )

7- Travel To Other Town ( Explore places that you have unlocked )

8- Item Box ( all the items that you've collected)

9- Notebook ( Pictures you take of your tama, and friends that you make on the device )

10- First Aid Kit ( Gives your tama meds whenever it gets sick)

See you in the next post, 'cause I'm too tired to type any more.

Bye~ 

Tacoburritotchi  :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay! Now we shall continue!

AFTER YOU HAVE FED YOUR TAMA

Go to the home screen ( press C ) and you'll probably find your tama bouncing on the screen happily and smiling.

But after that you'll probably find he/she wiggling on the floor with some wavy lines.

QUICK! Select A and scroll to the bathroom before your tama does its business on your floor!

That's right, you gotta take it to the toilet before it poops on the home screen.

( I think it's potty training? :huh:  )

If you went to the toilet quick enough, it should poop in the toilet.

After that, it may be time to give he/she a bath, because if you haven't cleaned your tama in a while, it'll appear that it's been bathing in mud. You have to bathe your tama at least once a day.

The same thing goes for the room. You have to vacuum the room at least once a day, or else the room will also appear dirty and your tama will get sick or die.

And you all might be thinking, "Where do you find the vacuum?" 

So, go right over to the Main Menu and scroll to the Item Box.

Select "Special".

You'll see the Vacuum there. To use it, press B to select it, and select "Use".

You tama then will happily vacuum the room, then the room will be sparkling clean!

Oh, yeah,  that reminds me. I still haven't taught you guys what the buttons are for, sorry!

So, button A is to scroll to the options, B for selecting, and C to go back if you've done something wrong.

Oh, and did you know that your tama has a toy?

Once again, go to the menu and scroll to the item box.

Select "Item".

You should see the Bear, basically a teddy bear.

Select it, then select "Use".

The teddy bear is one of the ways to make your tama happy!

The baby stage lasts for about a hour, so after that it will evolve into a toddler!

Growth chart: 
tamagotchi-on-fairy-magic-growth-chart.png

Credit goes to lemon growth, neomametchi ,sammytchi_827 andGantchi!

That's all for today-see you in the next post!

Thank you for the wonderful tips, these will be very helpful to any new Tamagotchi On owner :)

Just wanted to share a guide that I found to be very helpful for unlocking all of the different locations:

o54k2zU.png

*Note: for Unlocking Gourmet Street (FoodTown in USA versions), if you eat the Rice Omelet five times in a row, your tamagotchi will turn orange. When it turns orange there is a possibility that the orange gene will pass on to your children if your Tama is an adult. So be careful if you don't want a long line of orange tamas lol.

*Tip for unlocking the Beauty Salon: Feed your toddler one color changing food (recommend Lemon Pie: Restaurant Snack) four times in a row before it grows into a teenager. Then feed the teenager the fifth of that same food. Then feed the teenager another color-changing food (recommend Rice Omelet: Restaurant Meal) five times in a row. This will successfully change the teenager's color twice (Can be hard otherwise to get both color changes in during teen). This way, you don't have to worry about your adult staying a weird color and passing that along to the kids lol. 

I recommend Lemon pie and Rice Omelet because they are both found at the restaurant and are easily obtained :)

*Additionally, if you have a friend with a Tamagotchi On that already has all of these locations unlocked, that friend can automatically unlock the locations on your tamagotchi by selecting Connection > Tamagotchi > Travel > Invite. Do this for each location. 

The guide can be found at https://tamatown.com/guides/Meets/ 

The creator of the guide is SamTheGreat (@Sammytchi_827)

Hello again :3

WHEN YOUR TAMA EVOLVES INTO A TODDLER

This animation actually happens when it evolves over time.

The screen will appear to have flashing lights.

After a while, it will appear.. as a toddler!

You'll earn 300 Gotchi Points.

Okay! Now, as a toddler.. you can now start unlocking locations!

Now you should be able to access the "Explore My Town" and "Travel To Other Town" options. We shall explore them now!

EXPLORE  MY TOWN

As always, go to the main menu, scroll over to "Explore My Town".

You'll see the Shop and the Park.

First off, let's check out the Store by selecting it.

The screen will show a cute animation of it walking across town and arriving at the TamaDepa (department store)!

Then it'll show the manager saying " Welcome to the Tama shop! How can I help you?"

There are two options: Shop and Game.

Shop is the option to, well, shop ( as in get stuff for your pet).

Game is to play cute mini-games to earn Gotchi Points!

The better you do, the more Gotchi Points you'll earn!

Gotchi Points are to be used in the shop to buy stuff.

Okay, now let's check out the Park!

First, go back home.

Go back to "Explore My Town".

And  this time, scroll  to the Park!

You'll find various events happening.

For example, if the day is the 10th, 20th, or 30th day of the month, you'll find the Eco-Usatchi triplets!

Your tama, with the  triplets, will pick up the trash around the beach ( Surprise, surprise. ) and after that they will thank you and give you and eco fork or an eco  badge!

Other events?  

Well, I've  heard of a character  giving you a coupon for offers at the restaurant,  and stuff, but I don't have it yet,so you'll just have to find  out for yourself!

Well,  I'll  see you guys in the next post,  because it's currently nighttime here in Malaysia, so good night to  any Malaysians in this community!

Bye~ 

P.S. Sorry about all the spaces,  I don't  know why  my keyboard is like this!

Other events?  

Well, I've  heard of a character  giving you a coupon for offers at the restaurant,  and stuff, but I don't have it yet,so you'll just have to find  out for yourself!
If you go to the park between 7am and 9am any day of the week, you have a chance to see a character that will give you two 50% off coupons: one coupon for room redecoration and one coupon for accessories. 

These coupons last forever, so you only need to get them each once.

I'm back! (sorry for the late update)

Today, we are gonna talk about...

THE RESTAURANT!

I just wanted to put it here because I.. accidentally forgot to write about it. :p  

OK, ya'll know the drill.

Go to the Main Menu, scroll over to "Meal & Snack", and select "Restaurant".

*cute animation of Tamagotchi walking over to the Restaurant and happy about it*

Then, it'll go in and you'll see Maidtchi talking to your Tama.

Maidtchi: Welcome to our Restaurant! What would you like to eat?

Your tama will go sit at a table.

The two options are "Meal", and "Snack".

First, we'll go to the meal options.

(Note: eating the same food a couple times will get your tama to change color.If you change color when your Tama is an adult, it'll stay forever. So be mindful about changing colors!)

1: Chow Mein

2: Udon Noodles

3: Rice Omelet

4: Stew

5: Ham Sandwich.

Now for the Snacks.

1: Juice

2: Cream Puff

3: Lemon Pie

4: Pancake

5: Donut

That's all for now; see you in the next post!

Annyeong haseyo!~ (Said that just for fun :B )

Today, we are gonna talk about...

:D  CONNECTING TO OTHER TAMAGOTCHIS!   :D  

The TMGC On can connect to another On or a Meets. The Meets can connect to the On and the M!X, which the On cannot connect to.

Go to the main menu, and scroll to that lil' heart icon. Which is the connection icon.

Select "Tamagotchi" for connecting to a Tama, "App" to connect to the app, and "Download" is something Bandai America hasn't informed us about it yet.

More later!~

Hi, sorry for the late update.. 

Moving on!~

Apparently, you can change the menu background (the main menu) but I don't really know much about it so I'll just try to describe it.

Go to the menu and choose Profile Setting, then choose Settings.

Choose Icon, then you'll see various themes such as:

• Farm
  • Paint
  • Beauty
  • Stars

And that's all for now, see you next time!

Another add-on:

You unlock different main menu backgrounds as you unlock different locations, so refer to this: 
o54k2zU.png

That's all for now, see you! :)
Great stuff. :D One thing, though: These are room backgrounds, which you can then purchase from the Tama Depa once you've unlocked them. The menu backgrounds are a different thing - they re-skin the part that displays the various activity icons. :)

Sorry for the late update, eheheheh.

Well, I'm just gonna put some Tamagotchi YouTubers that may help you in your Tamagotchi On journey. :)

PandaBunny

RaTamaZone 

AtlanticRaven

The Gotchi Boy

Just search for them on YouTube. :)

See ya next time~! :lol:  

Latest posts

Back