Sign in to follow this  
glitterbrat7

Pixel Chix Help

Hi loool. I’m not new to this site, but I’ve never posted before. 

im having troubles with my pixel chix. I have the pink and yellow house. It resets every couple of hours, and it kills my batteries also in a couple of hours. Any idea how I can fix that? Like why the hell does it keep resetting? 

Hi! Lucky for you, I own 8 Pixel Chix. I think I can help you on this one!

Pixel Chix run out of batteries, and quick. Their refresh rate is extremely high so it eats them up within days. This is pretty inconvenient for people like me as it costs them quite a bit to keep on buying and replacing them every few days or so. Last year in March, I bought a bundle of 5 Pixel Chix on the Facebook Market. When we first got them, we had a lot of glitches like you, too. One of the smaller houses as soon as we put batteries in them said that it was low on batteries, so be just assumed there was something wrong with the batteries and took them out. The other smaller house proceeded to show 2 black vertical lines across the screen. After this, I was playing with them for a day or two, and suddenly they just shut down. I couldn't use the buttons, or anything. But, for some reason the light was on in the little window. I was really confused as around 2 hours later this happened to my other one. Resetting didn't work, so we took the batteries out and put them back in, which did the trick.

The reason we think this happened? Well, we are suspecting that the units were left in a cold or damp place and left them corrupted. That is what my Dad thinks, anyways. What also sometimes works is to try and take the device apart and put it together again. I can't guarantee these methods will bring you success, but if these don't work then I would actually try and use a different brand of battery. It will still have to be AAA, but you can find another brand and that may fix it.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By noobish
      I bought a working Pixel Chix Babysitter house and here are the issues I found:
      1. I cannot rotate floors. It started in the living room and somehow I turned it to the bathroom but now it won't budge.
      2. There is no sound what so ever.

Please help me fix these problems!
    • By KidRetro64
      Hey Hello!
      Its me, sorry I think this is the right place? No sure but mm.. :/
      So, guess who arrived today! My Babysitter Pixel Chix, AND my Vacation home 2 Storey (squee!)
      Anyways, back to the point since they are new, I have NO IDEA how to work the Babysitter! (Note: I have not pressed any buttons, cause no batteries yet!)
      So, with 4 normal buttons, 2 arrow things and.. A middle bit? Dont know what that bit is!
      Help Needed!
      Silvie xxx
    • By MataChan
      Ok earthlings, I just found out of how to debug your Pixel Pet, Keep on pressing the tick button repeatedly until you see cobwebs, some black thing that has thease smell mark stuff and you see your Hamster \ Puppy have a mad face. Try it, it is really fun!
    • By MataChan
      For Undertale fans: Heyo guys! Im back! And I have questions for all you Undertale fans, What part do you like in Undertale? If you do not wanna answer that then What was the funniest part in Undertale? The best part was for me is that when The ending of Pacifist run. And what is the funniest part of Undertale is that When Papyrus dates you and he wears a funny costume WARNING, PEOPLE WHO ARE SPOILERS OF UNDERTALE DO NOT READ THIS ONE , JUST SKIP TO THE PIXEL CHIX ONE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED I REPEAT, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! For Pixel Chix fans: Hiya guys~ Im back with another Pixel Chix question for all of you guys! Ahem, If you were able to be a Pixel Chix character who would it be? if you do not wanna answer that then What type of Pixel Chix animal would you be? Me I would be the baby because its soo cute Goo goo gaa gaa~

And what type of animal? Mmm~ probably a cat Mew
    • By MataChan
      A few days ago, I ordered a Pixel Chix Puppy house on Ebay, and It did not come today, no nu nu dummy Soon its gonna be coming, probably Tomarrow or some day, Country: Not telling, why? Because Hello Privacy? Sorry if it is Too bright, I'll just leave it

If someone tells you to be a different person, don't listen to them, Just Be Perfect & Be Yourself.
    • By MataChan
      Hey Guys! Im back! But there is an important question, What is Your favorite Pixel Chix toy right now? What was your Favorite Pixel chix toy when you earthlings were young like a kid? Do you still like the toy back in the days when the Pixel Chix Website was there? Its j-just so much Pixel Chix questions from my mind... Answer ALL of them! You can also post my Profile Picture Online With Pixel Chix if ya like!