Connecting a Tamagotchi On (USA) to a Tamagotchi Meets (Japan)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berks

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello,

I was considering getting a Sweets Meets and wanted to ask if anyone here has any experience with both a Tamagotchi On (USA) and a Tamagotchi Meets (Japan). Are the two able to connect and marry, send along items, etc?

It’s strange that you can’t exchange items between them considering you can send English items from the On app to the Meets and Japanese items from the Meets app to the On. I had the On app’s Father’s Day room decor on my Sweets Meets (until death by school yesterday 😭).

Last edited by a moderator:
It Isnt Possible,Bandai Says

No because Tamagotchi On and its App are both in English version, it can't connect with Meets or Mix, which is in Japanese version.

Not true. You can connect them, just not send items between them (because of potential differences).
You are False! They Cant connect Due to ON Being English THEY CANT CONNECT TO THAT! ANY WAY THAT IS POSSIBLE IS FALSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE!

27 minutes ago, Joc said:

NO :angry:

BANDAI LISTEN TO THOSES KIDS! NO WAY! HE HATES IT

LOOK

No because Tamagotchi On and its App are both in English version, it can't connect with Meets or Mix, which is in Japanese version.

PLEASE STOP KIDDDING ME

Latest posts

Back