Strange tree randomly is on my home screen on Tamagotchi on?? What is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justjas

Reaction score
All of a sudden today there was a strange tree with my tamagotchi on. It looks like red and yellow bananas and berries on it almost but I can’t really tell. What is this? How did I get it and what is it for??

It's just a little decoration to celebrate Tanabata, a Japanese festival. Here's some info from Wikipedia:

It celebrates the meeting of the deities Orihime and Hikoboshi (represented by the stars Vega and Altair respectively). According to legend, the Milky Way separates these lovers, and they are allowed to meet only once a year on the seventh day of the seventh lunar month of the lunisolar calendar. The date of Tanabata varies by region of the country, but the first festivities begin on 7 July of the Gregorian calendar. The celebration is held at various days between July and August.
The Tanabata tree like the one in your tama's house is often depicted as either bamboo grass or a couple tall pieces of bamboo. It's a wish tree, so the decorations on the tree are small slips of paper on which people have written wishes for the future.

Latest posts

Back