Berks

Cream Puff: a Sweets Meets Log (comments OK)

I just started my new Sweets Meets and find it beyond adorable.

Got an egg and it hatched into this little guy. We can't name our first generation tamas, but i'm going to informally name him Cream Puff because that's exactly what he looks like lol

M0mjWrP.png

A little sad at first but he felt better after eating and playing 

R1h17QS.png

Cleaned up his room

SNejTXE.png

Then he grew up into a toddler and the first thing he did was run off to the pool. He looks like a cherry covered in chocolate!

vTPtBoV.png

Then my Magic On twins took him on a little journey and gave him a tour of some of the best places to visit (so he didn't need to unlock them himself lol)

8jDD8pH.png

The twins had never been to Dolce town, so Cream Puff had to go there by himself

q9h7FKn.png

Then he found a pet that looks like a cupcake

Q6D5iWI.png

And that was my first day with Cream Puff, he's too cute for words. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Cream Puff's first night(mare) with me

I've actually never seen a Tamagotchi On nightmare before; I've had two dreams but they were both good dreams where the tamagotchi is being showered with gifts on their bed in the sky.

I had put Cream Puff down to bed at 8pm, then around 10pm I saw him light up and beep. I was expecting to see him start flying through the clouds enjoying all his new presents. 

AgldTnB.png

But instead, I see that he's sad when he gets out of bed

BcT8Shs.png

then the nightmare starts and he's being taken away from his room

BSMbmdv.png

and there's two hands that chase after him

REQZEKv.png

and the two ghosts start following him

E2UKeTY.png

the hands catch up to him

T33nLAF.png

qpeI8t6.png

then the nightmare ends and he's back in bed sleeping

1NxfUdw.png

He woke up feeling fine and forgot all about it. played with some candy and learned to juggle

peuj1pZ.png

Almost lost his balance at first, but then got more comfortable with it

UUQ1lX2.png

And my favorite part about the Sweets is that Japanese Meets can go into the American On app, so he played some restaurant game during the day

KPgsdX2.png

OlgrYwY.png

Despite the nightmare, was a rather enjoyable start with Cream Puff. 

Edited by Berks
  • Like 4

Cream puff grew up into a teenager today right as he woke up

P6BmH9t.png

Looks like he loves his room made of candies and sweets

• Like 4

Cream Puff had a lot of fun traveling to Dolce Town today

Met a nice girl

dPS5YFg.png

LxmthyP.png

They played with a gum drop, under the sea? I think lol

7RmEmRf.png

dSFKQ5I.png

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Berks said:

They played with a gum drop, under the sea? I think lol

Yep, that looks rather like a gumdrop jellyfish to me! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

The nightmare is called Shadow Hands.

Edited by Tacoburritotchi
Removed quoted/rpt images

Posted (edited)

Cream Puff grew up into an adult today

He loves his unicycle

e3qJXLY.png

as well as continuing his love of juggling (this time, in the rain lol)

3zJGTeC.png

Then Cream Puff popped over to the twins' house to say hi

Iivbogt.png

Edited by Berks
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Cream Puff went to Dolce Land and was surprised by a proposal! His chicken hat must have made him irresistible 

4bZhyKJ.png

He said yes and then they got married

GSGE11O.png

owvSwOn.png

Driving home after the wedding

ucE1BEO.png

and their new baby is waiting for them

ROoy028.png

she is so adorable, she gives Cream Puff a kiss right when she's born. I named her Miyatchi

FKi4JR0.png

Snl2ulc.png

Gets sleepy and takes a nap.. she actually looks like half a hard-boiled egg tucked away in a bed (I can't get over how much I love the sweets meets lol)

JnNvGjs.png

Then grows into a cute little cake toddler lol

KZYJ6Nn.png

Cream Puff taught her how to juggle before she left

zIIdcCI.png

My Magic twins got married too and had twins (yeah, again? three twins in a row lol..thank god that it doesn't cost double money to feed twins or I'd be broke!) so Miyatchi went to go visit them after they were born and brought a little first birthday present

kFGO0VJ.png

Edited by Berks
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Before bed, Miyatchi went out into the yard and met a new pet to keep

0DKtx3u.png

She likes it so much, she doesn't mind being in the rain to play with it

q0pJBQ0.png

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Berks said:

Before bed, Miyatchi went out into the yard and met a new pet to keep

0DKtx3u.png

She likes it so much, she doesn't mind being in the rain to play with it

q0pJBQ0.png

That just looks adorable haha!!! Enjoy it!! xD

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 321Boom said:

That just looks adorable haha!!! Enjoy it!! xD

haha yeah, they even match colors! its actually the perfect pet lol

• Haha 1

Noooooooo this is making me want a Sweets Meets and my Sanrio Meets isn't even here yet and I need to stop spending money on Tamagotchis and ahhhhhhh I love Miyatchi!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, dumdum said:

Noooooooo this is making me want a Sweets Meets and my Sanrio Meets isn't even here yet and I need to stop spending money on Tamagotchis and ahhhhhhh I love Miyatchi!

LOL this is exactly how I felt when I first saw the sweets 

• Like 3

Miyatchi grew into a teenager today. The sweets toddlers are so unique from the Magic and just so amazingly adorable, I kinda wished she stayed as a toddler for another day or so

QyKXZ5O.png

But the blue ribbons from the mom with the cake head are too cute for words

3dY4fJA.png

• Like 3

Then Miyatchi went to have a playdate with the Magic twins

OOje8eJ.png

A little rough housing between the three of em

npHt4a2.png

but everyone was happy and had a good time

• Like 3

It is also apparently monsoon season in tamagotchi town

rk04vdz.png

but that doesn't stop miyatchi from playing with her pet :)

• Like 3

Argh! The Sweets Meets is just SO CUTE!!

Not like I even have a Tama yet.. just saying.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By IgglyBuff
      Hello hello! I've been lurking on here for forever, but after receiving my wonder garden on, I decided to finally make a log of my own!

After doing a few resets to get the gym on my Magic on, I got this cute little boy! While you can't name your tama on the 1st generation, I've given this little guy the oh-so-creative name of Squishy.

Look how cute he is when he sleeps!!! 🥰

Then he evolved into clubutchi!

And then he just started playing a little concert, it was cute.

Also I got him a pet! I'm usually really forgetful about getting my tamas pets, but this time I really wanna play around with it if I can.

• By Penguin-keeper
      I had originally felt burned by the Tamagotchi Meets when I first imported it, and I put it aside in irritation without going beyond the first generation. Recently, after enjoying so many Tamagotchi Meets/On logs around here, I felt that it was worth giving it another chance, so I grabbed some good batteries and started over, and soon grew to enjoy the device for what it is. The colour Tamagotchis represent a separate evolutionary line - their structure and gameplay are clearly descended from the Tamagotchi Game Boy game from 1997 - and I find that it helps to keep this in mind. That said, I still prefer the simpler Tamagotchis like the vintage devices and their re-releases, and the more recent Mini and Nano-based releases, as they're less time-consuming.
      So here I am, starting a new log. I have previously found standard logging to be too time-consuming, so my focus here will be pictures of the parents and of their fully-grown offspring. For now, I'll be running my pink Fairy Version Meets, but I'm keeping an eye out to see if any more versions are localised, as I would like to support the English-language On releases, too. I have no interest in using the mobile app, so that won't be featured here, and I'll be skipping the baby, toddler, and teen stages, as I'm most interested in the final results of each pairing. I may also include pictures of new additions to my collection every now and then, such as the upcoming Pac-Man 40th Anniversary Tamagotchi, but I most likely won't be logging those.
      So, without further ado, here's why this log is titled as it is: My first generation Tamagotchi was a male Gozarutchi. I changed his colour to pale yellow by feeding him five lemon pies at the restaurant, and shortly after that I had him marry Lovelitchi. They made a very cute couple!
      I'm actually not the biggest fan of Lovelitchi (I find her to be a bit on the generic-cutesy side), but it was obvious that the two's offspring would grow up to look adorable, and sure enough, they did;

Here's a picture showing Gozarutchi and Lovelitchi, along with their twin daughters, Lemonitchi and Pietchi - so named because of how recent Gozarutchi's dessert-induced colour-change had been at the time. They both turned out exactly how I expected them to, which was fun. They also both inherited their father's pale yellow colour, even though, at birth, Lemonitchi was yellow and Pietchi was white. The only difference between them as adults is that Lemonitchi's bag is white, and Pietchi's is yellow.
      I'm planning to have Lemonitchi marry Kikitchi sometime tomorrow, so my next update will be once the next generation is fully grown. See you then!
    • By DraconicDetective
      hi everyone! i'm angus barnaby c, preference for the b; ABC! rn im running a few tamas and i was gonna try to log them because its always super fun! not to mention i'm wanting to make a new purchase and i need to decide what kind to get. probably a v2 or v3, hehe. v3s are my favorite but im not sure! or maybe a meets or a new on. who knows!!
      let's meet the babies!

i turned on my v2 last night and i has a baby boy named cosmo already running, he's gen 3! i'm super proud of him and myself? i don't usually get super far in generations, so it was a surprise to see it!
      in the middle we have my v3, maya! shes all grown up and ready to rock and roll. i think she can get married tomorrow. she's just a first generation, i started her a few months ago but she's back in action now. we was running alongside my entama who i named ryu (ace attorney is so fun) but i hit a slump n had to put em both aside. im planning on remodelling the entama though, and i can't wait to show that off!
      finally we have my magic on! memetchi, first gen of course! shes a sweetheart, we're going to get her married to kikitchi today! 

ok anyways i just wanted to kick this off and get it started!! ill add more at the end of the day, when they've gone to bed and i have more pictures! im thinking about ordering rechargeable batteries and i have the pacman nano coming in the mail, i'm not big on nanos honestly, but went ahead n ordered it when i got my hair dye... it should be here the first n my dyes supposed to come tomorrow... im so pumped! 
      cya then!!
    • By UwUGotchi
      NOTE: Please do not comment until all posts are ready. This log currently has no photos (at least until I figure out how to add them!). First, I will dump a couple of posts containing my history from this summer, followed by weekly updates as I go along. As a kid I would always draw out my evolution lines in a journal, which I will continue to do in addition to updating this log whenever I can!

Hello all! I have recently gotten back into Tamagotchis during the COVID19 quarantine - I was cleaning my room one day when I came across my beloved Tamagotchis; a pink tropical flowers V2 (my first one ever), a blue with butterflies V3, and a green with flowers V4. Unfortunately, my V2 buttons have become unresponsive so I have kept it in storage for now (I hope to be able to repair this one day as it seems fine otherwise).

I booted up my V4 to find a little girl - a Gen3 Mizutamatchi and some family history - a Togetchi father (Gen2), and a Tosakatchi grandfather (Gen1). I took perfect care of the Mizutamatchi and ended up with a Young Memetchi -> Violetchi (she is adorable, one of my favourites!). After marrying a Tosakatchi, she had a baby boy, which grew into my Gen4 Mizutamatchi -> Gourmetchi -> ShimaShimatchi.

At this point, I was curious as to how I could change the family my character grows into, as I have NEVER had a Kuchi family character before! I started to do some research and came across this thread which I have followed carefully since: 
      As my V3 Pipotchi (also Gen4) was ready to marry I connected it with my ShimaShimatchi, resulting in another baby boy. Surprisingly, I obtained a Gen5 Mohitamatichi, just what I wanted! And so the mission to obtain Kuchi characters begins! I hope to obtain Kuchipatchi/Nonbiritchi by the end of the summer, as I have had Makiko and Tensaitchi in the past.
    • By Tacoburritotchi
      I just created this because I read the OG one here.
      I'll start first.
      Well, I've been searching everywhere and couldn't find a single one.
      People still sell some Tamagotchis on our local e-shopping sites, but they mostly sell the Meets versions, and sometimes M!Xes. I also happened to find an OG one.
    • By Decotchi
      A few weeks ago I decided to rebuild my tama collection and bring a little joy back into my life.  I'm still waiting for a couple tamas to arrive in the post, but I've decided to run all the tamas I currently have just for fun!
      To clarify, I do work from home so I have the luxury of giving these tamas the constant attention they deserve and a place of honor on my desk. Still, I expect this to be a bit challenging, especially since I'm running a few Japanese versions I'm not 100% familiar with yet.
      I already have 3 tamas running, all in teen stage:
      V3 (Constellations) - Obotchi (female) Entama (Matcha Frill) - Young Memetchi (female) Keitai (Ichigo Milk) - Ringotchi (male)
      My boyfriend is technically running the V3 (his first experience with a tamagotchi!) but we're sharing the care since he's still getting the hang of it.
      These are the tamas I will be starting up today:
      Osutchi & Mesutchi pair (smoke/clear) Uratama (Ura Music) Keitai Akai (White) Keitai Akai (Apples)
      In total I will be running 8 tamas. This is the first tama log I've ever made, so I apologize in advance for any formatting issues!
      I'll be posting an update later today once I've started my tamas up. I just wanted to get started with this log and familiarize myself with the process