Tamagotchi On: Does the items in the shop change?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought all of the items in the shop and I'm getting bored šŸ¤£

Will they ever change?

I've only played for 2 days and nothing has changed yet.

As far as I know no, and I've had mine for a month and a half now. There are some different items in each shop for the different locations though, so you have something to look forward to once you unlock new areas :) Ā 

All I know that 'changes' is transferringĀ the Apple Cake from the official App adds 3 more SnackĀ items in the Restaurant (Apple Cake, Pancake, and Donuts).

All I know that 'changes' is transferringĀ the Apple Cake from the official App adds 3 more SnackĀ items in the Restaurant (Apple Cake, Pancake, and Donuts).
Sorry, I would just like to correct myself on this so I don't pass on any misinformation. Only thing that gets added in the Restaurant byĀ transferring the Apple Cake is actually justĀ the Apple Cake. The Pancake and Donuts are there from the beginning, I just forgot there were 5 Restaurant Snacks by default and thought there were 3. SorryĀ šŸ˜ž

Sorry, I would just like to correct myself on this so I don't pass on any misinformation. Only thing that gets added in the Restaurant byĀ transferring the Apple Cake is actually justĀ the Apple Cake. The Pancake and Donuts are there from the beginning, I just forgot there were 5 Restaurant Snacks by default and thought there were 3. SorryĀ šŸ˜ž
No prob.. thanks for answering. ā˜ŗļø

Latest posts

Back