tamagotchi corner shop font?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokeysoda

Reaction score
so, ive found the font used in tamatown, and i was under the impression that it was the SAME font used in the corner shop games, but upon closer inspection, its apparently not....... this isnt really an imperative question, but does anyone know if the font used in the tamagotchi corner shop games is publicly available anywhere?

After some light digging, I couldn't find the font either. Maybe looking for fonts similar to providence bold on font sites would give better results.

I'm not sure if it's possible, but if someone has the know-how they could possibly hack/dig through a corner shop rom and get the font from the game files? I've gathered a few fonts myself from just looking through game files, lol.

Do the game's credits list a particular font company, by any chance? In the mid-2000s, seeing games mention that they used fonts licensed from The Learning Company was a pretty common sight, for example, and I'm sure that the same thing must have happened with other companies who sell fonts, too.

honestly, i didnt look TOO hard, but i didnt find the games credits sequence on the internet, and i dont even remember if it HAS one...  :huh:  considering just taking the time to beat the game myself just so i can see LOL

If it's any help, games that used licensed fonts also very often mentioned it on the back of the box somewhere - that might save a bit of time!

Otherwise, it might just be a font that was created in-house specifically for the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back