ON App - opposite gender, no Propose option?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

321Boom

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a question regarding some Tamas I've been seeing in the Park on the official ON App. While searching for a suitable partner to marry on the ON App, I came across multiple Tamas which are the opposite gender and looked like adults, so I technically should be able to propose to them, but the Propose option wasn't available. Furthermore, I also checked their Family Tree, and they were 1st Gen (just says My Tama with no previous records), but it's clear that these Tamas were mixes, they weren't the usual pure Mametchis and Lovelitchis, etc one would get in 1st Gen. Could these Tamas have been from MyMeets or children from MyMeets marriages, so that's why the Propose option wasn't available?

They're probably mix tamas, not meets/on ones (since meets/ons cant marry with mixes). Edit: sorry i just read the 1st gen thing. In that case its probably just a randomised tama (since if you dont have a device the app lets you pick a random one and visit with that)

The app cant detect mymeets marriages and sees them as 'natural' tamas, so you can still propose to them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i just read the 1st gen thing. In that case its probably just a randomised tama (since if you dont have a device the app lets you pick a random one and visit with that)

The app cant detect mymeets marriages and sees them as 'natural' tamas, so you can still propose to them. 
Thank you @Moosestatue, these Tamas were utterly beautiful though, not like the usual ones you get when you choose a randomized Tama to go to the Park, which is what made me doubt their genuinity, especially then checking their Family Tree to see how they went about getting that mix and finding no records.

I didn't know that the app can't detect MyMeets marriages (I had read somewhere that the app does a soft ban for people with MyMeets Tamas). So the only way to be safe from a MyMeets marriage (to avoid getting corrupted genes) is to check the Family Tree for Tamas with defects (like no eyes?).

The app doesnt ban mymeets users, and with the new update the 'no eyes' glitch no longer occurs, so its impossible to tell which is a mymeets product and which isnt. Marrying a mymeets tama wont affect your device- all the glitches, bugs, freezes etc. which happened were a result of people marrying underage tamas (eg marrying baby/toddler/teens). With the latest mymeets update, only adults can marry which stops people from running into these issues. There's still a lot of misinformation going around, but mymeets is safe to use for marriage as of now. Hope that cleared up some stuff ^^ 

The app doesnt ban mymeets users, and with the new update the 'no eyes' glitch no longer occurs, so its impossible to tell which is a mymeets product and which isnt. Marrying a mymeets tama wont affect your device- all the glitches, bugs, freezes etc. which happened were a result of people marrying underage tamas (eg marrying baby/toddler/teens). With the latest mymeets update, only adults can marry which stops people from running into these issues. There's still a lot of misinformation going around, but mymeets is safe to use for marriage as of now. Hope that cleared up some stuff ^^ 
Oooh that's *AWESOME*!!! I had always read that MyMeets marriages could cause lots of bugs which is why I always steered clear of marriages through it, and screened Tamas on the official App before marriage to make sure there weren't any glitchy eyes and whatnot in their lineage. It would be great if no bugs and glitches could occur through it as it would be a very healthy supplement to the Tamagotchi On as it opens up various more possibilities! Latest version as of now which you are saying is bug-free is V2.3.5 correct? (this is the latest one I'm finding: https://tamatown.com/downloads/)

Thanks for this new information! Makes MyMeets something that could compliment the Tama On rather than hinder it!  :D  (especially to marry monthly guests and Station exclusives which were only available in Japan).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back