Will changing the time mess up my Tama's growth?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My tama has been a teen for 24 hrs now and hasn't evolved into adult yet.

They said tamagotchis grow based on the duration that they are alive and changing time won't make them grow.

Since they sleep at 8pm,and me at 10pm..  I can make them awake until I'm asleep to add on their awake time.. Would this make them grow faster or I'll just mess up their growth cycle by changing times daily?

With my experience changing the time does not really effect the growth of the Tama. The only thing that may effect it is if you change the time to keep it constantly asleep and never wake up it will not change into the next stage of life. It sounds like you have the Peter Pan Glitch. as of right now there is not a fix that is known to allow for the character to evolve to the next stage. 

I had this glitch happen to me with a baby and the baby took 4 days of not feeding to die. Then a teenager on separate a Device that was brand new out of box. The only thing that I can think of is connecting non-adult characters to the app somehow causes the glitch and/or downloading items, wallpaper, food or gotchi points may effect growth cycles for some reason. That is the only thing I can think of. 

In conclusion, it looks like there isn't a way around it, unless you try to keep it alive until it eventually evolves, but with the glitch, there isn't a guaranteed fix or trigger to allow for the evolution.

My tama has been a teen for 24 hrs now and hasn't evolved into adult yet.
There are a couple things that can halt the growth of Your Tama without being a glitch.

If you put the tamagotchi into the app, the growth is halted while in the app. So, if you leave the Tama in the app for 2 hours, then it will take approximately 26 hours total to change from toddler to teenager.

Additionally, doing things like going on playdates, traveling, and trading gifts with another Tama will halt the growth during the playdate. Playdates don't last longer than about 2 minutes tops (including connection time and time to travel back). But, if you do have lots of playdates, that two minutes per playdate can add up.

If you did either of those things, then the Tama should evolve eventually.

But if not, it likely will be a glitch like Purimatchi said :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Well. You do not have The Never Turn Adult Glitch?

If You Have. Wait Until they are Adults.

Latest posts

Back