Collecting Tamagotchi Meets/On: Is it worth the splurge?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got the Tamagotchi On because I want a colored English version tamagotchi... and now that I'm quite familiar with the navigation, I think I might be able to use the Japanese one without any problems. 

I really want the sanrio and fantasy characters. Although I may be able to marry one on the app, most of the times my proposal just gets rejected.

It's just so exciting to mix/breed characters with those different versions. The one I have is the Magic version. Also I've been wanting to unlock the Sports plaza, can only do it by connecting to another tamagotchi.

Is this worth the splurge guys?

It definitely is worth it if you've got the time to raise more than 1 at the same time. It'll open up so many more possibilities for you to mix between your own two Tamas!  ^_^

Just remember to reset your new Tama after connecting it to the On, you need to have made a total of 2 connections, not 1 to unlock the Sports Plaza.

I got the Tamagotchi On because I want a colored English version tamagotchi... and now that I'm quite familiar with the navigation, I think I might be able to use the Japanese one without any problems. 
I guarantee that you will be able to use the Japanese tamagotchi meets perfectly without any problems. The menus are exactly the same for every option. Also, you can connect the Japanese Meets to the English App so you don't need to bother finding a way to download the Japanese app. 

And, worst case scenario, you can just open up your English Tamagotchi On to help guide you through the menu when navigating your Japanese Meets :)

You can do everything with the meets and On, except trading toys/items/food/accessories (don't know why there is an arbitrary restriction there), but you can marry, have playdates, even travel (I used my Magic Tamagotchi English On to travel with my Japanese Sweets Meets to open up Food Town, Starry Labs, Gym, etc.). 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back