hello, i have recently come into a tamagotchi with the fuji tv logo in white and blue , but cant seem to find any information online about it, if anyone can share any information on it 

• Like 1

It's probably a rare promotional version. Ra has one.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

r4Whd7CAtLQFWeuo5fpXNwV6YJNjOgtJI51Io5UxnpYbsg-uz60RqCSIFu2jxEmF3G7LXx_3Z5kkhZhCjRJu03Hhw63Atm7xMYbJXNUeEtCsjgv858uOSi9U3ipUY8t6xZ3WbZ8uxgN6J8Gg1Lg2u5BVNSfF90K0ff6SUHvNGtmk74XUCNocKLM3xIeoVKiC8soW99px3m1Ejd0YPgnKrty2Ce4VyCZaBt5W3TE_zNnc9oXytcNiPRRN0uPP6CbhZ3il-aO7u-qVMcYiU8oaFz1oGRAvFAUD6IlYqoWSsWmf4tyagHsTZD-QZ_IZpMTU3eFGM-tDTywl1hSrspbzlZmqyAc0OoHlyMQosoNz3x0B9qM7MDLLfQh0vVYw_XKkJCFShN2XEVh1pC7ibYkNONS2YCkJe2IGxT1xJ8kxQssSlRY_dpc3y5GNE3GnNZZHu5bCJo6Yl_v3h_VuMwR8J6adnzrbYPW8AMtKrD0HkWRWONuT9pddxkNEuzqsgzOHBpsymKV9XO4tJ2R6LWsoSlKo1GA6IIGU6dSq3Fxd1Gy93pP4iqST3PXneeyCj2xYrlOfGxpwyzVIC7qIGzTVf0_Q4DCZU2LYo11ZmsWSGjOrE6nA4pEWwzAJwihzqsD4YHVzLBxL1GUUjeNjxRCGt5bjm31af48jxLhzya_niAl8RqGJCMV53vhvPhTREqo=w777-h1035-no?authuser=0

mine came in this packing, a sticker is placed over a retail barcode , it says not for sale in the corner, anyone have any info on this?

Edited by Penguin-keeper
Merged multi-posting.

5 hours ago, dontaskmeformyinfo said:

mine came in this packing, a sticker is placed over a retail barcode , it says not for sale in the corner, anyone have any info on this?

Hm. for some reason the image you added is broken :(

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, dontaskmeformyinfo said:

As with @Decotchi, your image is not displaying for me either, but a "Not For Sale" notice is something that you would typically see on a promotional giveaway.

My best guess, in the absence of other information, would be that Bandai was commissioned to produce this design either for an event run by Fuji TV or as an incentive that was given to Fuji TV employees. (There's a Toei Anime Fair version, as well, which I assume existed under similar circumstances.)

Edited by Penguin-keeper