Pink 4U+ (First colour tama)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I currently have a tama friends, 20th anniversary mini tamagotchi? And this thing called a virtual pet. Only my friends is running. I have been looking at getting a colour tama for a while and I finally won an auction for a pink 4U+ with a custom faceplate. I am not sure if it comes with it’s original faceplate but we will find out when it gets delivered.

this week I had already lost two auctions. The first for a P’s and the second for a virtually new 4U+ in blue. So it was a relief when I won this tama. I decided to get a 4u or a 4u+ as the p’s were expensive so I am getting one for my birthday. The reason why I chose the 4U as my backup is because of the skills, school and babysitter. I feel like it has good features that the p’s doesn’t have. Anyway I won it by a small £1.01 gap. I used watch counter and it only had 9 watchers. Some silly bidders had early bid and had rammed the price up to £37 but a few minutes before the end it for its way up to £46 which was bad considering my budget was £46.20. I had to bid £47 due to the increments so I asked my parents (I’m 11) for 81p and bid £47.01 7 seconds before the end. For anybody unfamiliar with eBay. This method is called sniping. Luckily nobody else from the 9 watchers were sniping and I won! I will update you when it gets delivered in a few days. 

Sorry I kinda forgot to update 😐. My first Tama was a girl and I made it melodytchi and transformed it to its post adult stage, melody muse. I got all of its clover pieces and it married and had a daughter. I made the daughter neenetchi and transformed it to its skinny version because it is very cute and is the reason I made it neenetchi. Today the eco triplets came and I got the fork which is very useful because the restaurant is expensive. I got three of her fave things and noticed the box of my 2DS XL said it had NFC! I didn’t have an android device so this was a relief as I really want to unlock things. At first the NFC wasn’t activated so I got animal crossing new leaf and turned on NFC camera. I clicked the button to scan an amiibo card even though I have none and placed the Tama on the screen. It made a random connection! I won’t be able to download anything from it as it can’t hold files but it might be a way to unlock things? I will experiment tonight and let you guys know. Who knew a 3DS could be a possible alternative?

It worked! I Unlocked both of the 4U+ exclusive characters, some Tama fashion 50% coupons, some posters, an Eiffel Tower, a Statue of Liberty, upgraded my garden, unlocked the farm and unlocked the dating place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skinny neenetchi got married! She had been going to the date place on a frequent basis and met three guys. A ninja, a blonde hair guy and a charming monkey guy. She went on multiple adorable dates but the cutest were with monkey guy! Today he proposed and she accepted and they got married. I now have the third generation ehh about to hatch. OMG it just hatched and it’s... a boy! I’m super excited because I’m gonna make them lovesolatchi because I recently unlocked them. Oh and my plant on the farm has been watered every day and looks like it’s going to bloom tomorrow! I hope it doesn’t completely restart after I harvest it because it took about 4 days. It seems that this website is quite dead apart from the new tamagotchi meets and a few connections. A lot of people seem the think the 4U/+ is quite limited. Maybe it is compared to other models but I thoroughly enjoy it! I’m not too bothered about the limited characters and I love the date place and how they can propose after a few dates. The farm is hopefully quite useful as I heard it grows vegetables you can eat? For my 12th birthday I am definitely asking for a Tama p’s though because of all the amazing features, characters, pierces etc. Oh and by the way, before I marry any of my tamas I always make sure I have all of the clover pieces. I wonder if anything happens once I get the clover pieces for every character?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back