Decotchi

What's your holy grail tama?

I have a pretty long wishlist:

1. A UFO tamawalkie

2. A Purple Tubes V4.5

3. A Blue Arukotchi (I really like pedometer tamas :P)

4. A Green ID L

5. An Orange Akai

6. A Melon Soda Keitai

7. A Pink Uratama

(Sorry for not providing images, I don't have enough time at the moment to publish them)

• Like 2

Honestly, I want the rare ones 😕

Yasashii

Golden Tamagotchi

Tamagotchi Ocean

Prob will get them when I have enough money XD

• Like 3

Ah, well. I’d say a Home Deka Tama (and it’s accompanying tama version) or Osutchi and Mesutchi.

• Like 1

I’ve long thought the P’s is the best. IMO even without deco Pierce’s it has a lot of cool content. Out of the classics tho.. I think the Uratama is up there. Or the v5. Hard to choose 😭 sucks how much content has been lost on the newer Tama’s. The Meet’s bluetooth capability is definitely a step in the right direction tho. 

• Like 1

On 7/21/2020 at 12:21 PM, Decotchi said:

Which tama version do you daydream about finding? At the moment, mine is this plumeria V4:

Capture-decran-2020-07-07-a-21-54-59.png

My parents gifted it to me when I was a kid, and I'd love to find it again as part of my collection rebuild. Sadly it seems like everyone else has the same idea!

I also really like this V4.5
Capture-decran-2020-07-07-a-21-59-13.png

I've noticed the most sought-after tamas at the moment (based on Facebook groups, etc.) tend to be the V2-V4 that many of us grew up with.

What's your holy grail tama?

EDIT: Any non-Bandai virtual pets are welcome in this thread as well! So what's your holy grail virtual pet?

Not sure... I already have the ocean and angel so not sure what I want next any ideas?

Humm. I believe it was honestly my Digimon Tamers (USA) digivice. One I purchased, the Pink Original Hikari Digivice as well as my Blue (USA with gatomon) 

Tamagotchi... when I got my own first color tama, the white id L. 

of things I don’t have... the Italian Precure Card Commune. I have a original, but the queen card isn’t included. Sigh, so maybe that too. 

• Like 2

Really want a devilgotchi but the prices are way higher than I feel comfortable buying :(

• Like 3

I'd love to get a Tamagotchi V5.5, as low-key as it sounds! It's the one I need in order to complete my collection of the western Tamagotchi Connection models. They're so expensive to find, but I'm holding out for the day someone eventually puts up an affordable listing. ^_^ Here's to everyone finding their own holy grails!

• Like 3