Strange virtual pet merchandise

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penguin-keeper

Reaction score
I was browsing for virtual pet-related merchandise items recently, and ended up stumbling across this, which I think is quite possibly the most unusual virtual pet tie-in product that I've ever seen;

T5hRwJM.jpg

(Image source.)

It's a 2000 release of the British fashion-doll, Sindy, featuring officially-licensed Digimon clothing and accessories.

I've got to admit, this was the last thing that I expected to see carrying a license like this!

Are there any weirder virtual pet-related items out there? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that is definitely a niche item! 

I don't know if this qualifies - I think it's more of a virtual pet itself, though it seems to function as an alarm clock - but I just stumbled across this recently:
41nJpH2XJVL._AC_SX450_.jpg
Bandai's Tuttuki Bako. I had never heard of it previously, and the concept is definitely unusual (at least to me!) It does look cute though  :lol:

EDIT: I take it back - this Tamagotchi perfume mentioned in an older TamaTalk thread is probably the most unusual virtual pet merchandise I've seen. I'm trying to imagine what scent would best evoke the tamagotchi experience  :p

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: I take it back - this Tamagotchi perfume mentioned in an older TamaTalk thread is probably the most unusual virtual pet merchandise I've seen.
Oh wow. :eek:

I'm trying to imagine what scent would best evoke the tamagotchi experience  :p
That weird smell that comes off of fresh circuit-boards when you open a box containing computer parts for the first time, of course - clearly a virtual pet would smell of this. ;)

Oh wow. :eek:

That weird smell that comes off of fresh circuit-boards when you open a box containing computer parts for the first time, of course - clearly a virtual pet would smell of this. ;)
Ha! All I can think of is the smell of soldering iron from when I used to repair old tamas  :nazotchi:  and maybe a whiff of strawberries?  :ichigotchi:

I take it back - this Tamagotchi perfume mentioned in an older TamaTalk thread is probably the most unusual virtual pet merchandise I've seen. I'm trying to imagine what scent would best evoke the tamagotchi experience  :p
Poop. Or samples of the Tamagotchi Planet’s air. But that’s harder to collect, so probably poop.

Ah Fun!

And if You Search www.sindy.com It will Redirect To their New Website www.sindy.co.uk. That Is Because Of their New Website She Got.

And Here is Something Of the Barbie website (Sindy Defeated them and Won.)

barbie_HP_bg_4-retailers.jpg

Yup That is the Thing Of Barbie!

barbie_HP_bg_1-games.jpg

Another Is for The Thing i see.

barbie_HP_bg_2-apps_shoe.jpg

See Something?

Latest posts

Back