Marrying Distantly Related Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decotchi

Reaction score
During today's log I had a question about tama marriages, so I thought I'd make it a topic in case anyone else has thoughts on it.

What is your approach with marrying tamas via connection after they've been connected once? This applies to any virtual pet really, both vintage and modern.

For example, my Akai twin boys are now brothers. Their marriages will be via Matchmaker, and if their respective children are boy & girl, I'm definitely NOT marrying them. But how long does one wait before it's not weird? Should I just get a third Akai to mix things up genetically? Maybe I'm overthinking it, but I would feel a bit strange having cousin-tamas marry, no matter how distant they are. 

How do you all handle this? 

•  

I've never thought about this to be honest, maybe just take the battery out of one and run the other until you forget they're related.

I've never thought about this to be honest, maybe just take the battery out of one and run the other until you forget they're related.
Hm, could do that. I do like running them simultaneously though! I guess I'll just use the matchmaker until I forget about it  :lol:

I just keep marrying them if I feel like it tbh. I don't really see it that way.
I think I just overthink it! 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back