Getting Lucky Unchi-Kun on Angel?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fida

Reaction score
For some reason I can't seem to get this character. Everything I've read says to start an Angel and leave it alone for several days, not pushing any buttons or anything, and then it should turn into Unchi-Kun. I've tried it more than once but all that happens is it turns into Oyajitenshi (the most unhealthy adult) and then dies. Am I missing something here? It's hard to imagine simpler instructions.

The note on the Tamagotchi Wiki's character-list for this version suggests that a certain Angel Power number is required and that a Ghost Jr. evolving into Lucky Unchi-kun has a rare chance of happening, so it sounds like it's not guaranteed. I couldn't find anything saying what the odds actually are, though!

Last edited by a moderator:
The note on the Tamagotchi Wiki's character-list for this version suggests that a certain Angel Power number is required and that a Ghost Jr. evolving into Lucky Unchi-kun has a rare chance of happening, so it sounds like it's not guaranteed. I couldn't find anything saying what the odds actually are, though!
Well, now I'm completely confused. There's another page on that same wiki that gives the "leave it alone for 4-5 days" advice. Mimitchi's Angel page also says that's the method, and the Ghost Jr evolution is a super rare thing. Has anybody on the forum gotten this character? How did you do it?

Well, now I'm completely confused. There's another page on that same wiki that gives the "leave it alone for 4-5 days" advice. Mimitchi's Angel page also says that's the method, and the Ghost Jr evolution is a super rare thing. Has anybody on the forum gotten this character? How did you do it?
I'm afraid that I don't own an Angel yet, so I actually haven't gotten Unchi-kun myself - sorry about that! However, the wiki page makes it sound like the leave-it-alone advice applies only to the faceless version that acts as a rare death-screen variant, rather than the smiling version that can be raised as a character.

Last edited by a moderator:
The approach to getting it might depend on the regional version you have - is yours the Japanese Angel or the English one?

But here is a thread that reported getting it (with photo evidence!) and the steps they took. Hope this helps!

And there's also this thread that was unsuccessful, but maybe avoiding these steps will be just as helpful:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tamazone/lucky-unchi-kun-t19103.html

Latest posts

Back