Slow Aging on V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UraTamaMatty0-0

Reaction score
Hello TamaTalk! Long time no see! I started up my V4  about four days ago,  and downloaded a female Harutchi named Romy. But her age counter seems to be off. She barely turned one about two days ago. She is now a Marotchi, and is STILL only a year old. I'm worried that she won't receive any visits from the matchmaker before she evolves into an oldie. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?

Have you been pausing her? The age counter is only accurate if you never pause or change the time, it only ticks over at midnight. What counts for evolution is how long your tama has been active.

Have you been pausing her? The age counter is only accurate if you never pause or change the time, it only ticks over at midnight. What counts for evolution is how long your tama has been active.
No, I haven't paused her at all. Whats most strange about it is that her evolutions happened when they would have normally. Like she evolved into a teen after a day of being a toddler, even though her age counter was still at zero. She evolved into an adult after two days of being a teen, even though her age counter still said one. And the age counter works a little differently then you described. A year is counted when a day has passed since your tama was hatched. For example: lets say your tama was born at 6:00 AM. It turns one year older everyday at 6:00. And that could partially explain why my tama's age is out of wack, since this is an older downloaded tama and I dont exactly remember what time she was hatched, but even then, it took her about two and a half days to turn one...yet she still evolved as normal. She's currently in adult phase and barely turned 2 this afternoon. 

Latest posts

Back