tama log with me, abc!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DraconicDetective

Reaction score
hi everyone! i'm angus barnaby c, preference for the b; ABC! rn im running a few tamas and i was gonna try to log them because its always super fun! not to mention i'm wanting to make a new purchase and i need to decide what kind to get. probably a v2 or v3, hehe. v3s are my favorite but im not sure! or maybe a meets or a new on. who knows!!

let's meet the babies!

rsz_1image0.png

i turned on my v2 last night and i has a baby boy named cosmo already running, he's gen 3! i'm super proud of him and myself? i don't usually get super far in generations, so it was a surprise to see it!

in the middle we have my v3, maya! shes all grown up and ready to rock and roll. i think she can get married tomorrow. she's just a first generation, i started her a few months ago but she's back in action now. we was running alongside my entama who i named ryu (ace attorney is so fun) but i hit a slump n had to put em both aside. im planning on remodelling the entama though, and i can't wait to show that off!

finally we have my magic on! memetchi, first gen of course! shes a sweetheart, we're going to get her married to kikitchi today!  ;)

ok anyways i just wanted to kick this off and get it started!! ill add more at the end of the day, when they've gone to bed and i have more pictures! im thinking about ordering rechargeable batteries and i have the pacman nano coming in the mail, i'm not big on nanos honestly, but went ahead n ordered it when i got my hair dye... it should be here the first n my dyes supposed to come tomorrow... im so pumped! 

cya then!!

Attachments

• rsz_1.jpg
    rsz_1.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
I love that cherry V3! That's one of my top wishlist tamas. 

i need to decide what kind to get. probably a v2 or v3, hehe. v3s are my favorite but im not sure! or maybe a meets or a new on. who knows!!
V3s are my favorite too! Maybe try a Keitai or the Akai - they have very similar features to the V3 but with fun differences. 

but went ahead n ordered it when i got my hair dye... it should be here the first n my dyes supposed to come tomorrow... im so pumped! 
Ooh, what color are you dyeing your hair?

I love that cherry V3! That's one of my top wishlist tamas.

Maybe try a Keitai or the Akai - they have very similar features to the V3 but with fun differences. 
oohh... i already won the bidding on the v3 i had an eye on, but i might snag a ketai while ive been getting stuff... i also bought a dinkie dino which i'll be adding to this log too!! ❤️

i also think i saw another cherry v3? or two even on ebay? you might want to keep an eye out, i cant remember when they went down but i remember being disappointed that i already had the shell because they were pretty good prices imo. might be bidding tho.

Ooh, what color are you dyeing your hair?
grey! kinda a blueish grey? if you know ace attorney, like franziska von karma's hair.

ok so my babes are almost asleep so ill have an update in like an hr or two ❤️ !!! just wanted to answer b4 i got into the post (^:

good evening everyone! let me tell you how my day went!

so i woke up this morning and i didn't realize that it was kikitchi's birthday!! and when my on sang to me i was so startled i had just woke up i had no idea what was happening omg but happy bday kikitchi!! i played a lot on the app with memetchi yesterday so i transferred it all today, she has a cute hat!! kikitchi was STUPID hard to find at the park all day today though... i kept going. and going. and going. he was playing hard to get.... but i got him once early in the morning and then twice in the evening! but you can hear about those when they come around hehe

rsz_2image0.png
rsz_1image1.png

maya didn't have a lot happening today! but she did blow me a kiss when i went to take my medicine this morning, how sweet! tomorrow she'll be old enough to marry iirc, so i guess she's getting ahead of the game, haha.

rsz_image2.png
rsz_image3.png

cosmo grew up into a lil onion head today around lunch! i can't remember half the tama names off the top of my head but ❤️ im so excited... we played a lot of jump! and im... not great at v2 heading but thats ok! we played good today and had fun. im trying to get out of my habit of only using snacks and making my tamas overweight, sometimes im too tired to play a game but i might as well keep up with it while i can!! 

rsz_image4.png

it was around this time that i started making purchases on ebay... i had been combing all morning, but no bids were placed yet. aha!! well, guess what? i bought the bubbly blue v3, and then i got a dinkie dino. i figured that's all i'd do for the day, but i got on facebook just a little bit ago and someone was selling a hearts v2 so i got that too... i have 3 vpets in the mail and im so happy ❤️❤️❤️

anyways! back on topic. cosmo and maya were a lil dull today, but memetchi had a lot happen! eventually she went to the part and mametchi proposed! i already had a ring for kikitchi so i was trying to build their relationship more and refused, but then i came back and kikitchi proposed???!!! we said yes, haha!

rsz_image5.png
rsz_image6.png
rsz_image8.png

rsz_image7.png

had a baby that i named nugget! she's not the cutest just yet haha, but that's ok. lil banana head... ❤️ i love her.

rsz_image9.png

and here's everyone asleep! well. except for maya. they all sleep an hour apart but i never really have to worry about her. and those are the bracelets i did today! i finished one and just started the other. i wanted to show them off cuz that's all i did today, haha. listen to half life videos (freeman's mind), make bracelets, and care for tamas...

with that, i can't wait to check on the babies tomorrow and update everyone! aaaaaand dye my hair  :D  i will be sure to share how that goes. ok!! cya tmrw ❤️

EDIT : i removed the pictures for now because they were. not the ones i included? they were starting to get silly and weird. ill get something else figured out. sorry!
EDIT 2 : ok i added them back and hopefully they stay put this time!! ❤️

oohh... i already won the bidding on the v3 i had an eye on, but i might snag a ketai while ive been getting stuff... i also bought a dinkie dino which i'll be adding to this log too!! ❤️

i also think i saw another cherry v3? or two even on ebay? you might want to keep an eye out, i cant remember when they went down but i remember being disappointed that i already had the shell because they were pretty good prices imo. might be bidding tho.

grey! kinda a blueish grey? if you know ace attorney, like franziska von karma's hair.

ok so my babes are almost asleep so ill have an update in like an hr or two ❤️ !!! just wanted to answer b4 i got into the post (^:
I've seen them too, but sadly they're usually North American sellers that don't want to ship internationally  :(  One day I'll find it though! For now, I'm on a tama-buying ban until further notice...

also, cool hair color!

ohhh nooooo my pictures.... )): ... ill have to figure something else out, knew it was too easy. sigh.

ty btw abt the hair! and ahh, international shipping.. i see.

Will you be logging it? :)
yes!! i fully intend to log the dinkie! ooh ive wanted one for about a year now, i got the teal one. its my favorite color of the dinos. i didnt realize there were other dinkie pets though!! im definitely gonna have to look into it then... it should be here on the 5th, and i already have batteries for it!  ^_^

kikitchi was STUPID hard to find at the park all day today though... i kept going. and going. and going. he was playing hard to get...

had a baby that i named nugget! she's not the cutest just yet haha, but that's ok. lil banana head... ❤️ i love her.
first of all, nugget is adorable and I love the name!

secondly, omg I know.. sometimes it can be impossible to meet the character you want at the park, it's maddening hahaha

i didnt realize there were other dinkie pets though!!
There are! Though, for the most part, they all play pretty similarly.

That I know of, there's Dinkie Dino/RakuRaku Dinokun, Dinkie Penguin/Yuki Pengin, Dinkie Alien/Space Creature/Tako Seijin, and the rare 4-in-1 and 8-in-1 Dinkies that are more limited than the others (as I understand it, each included creature only has one growth-path, as opposed to the three of standard Dinkie pets).

The virtual plant HanaHana Mi, the virtual kid RikouRikou Chan/Smarty Time, and the rare dating-themed virtual "pet" Rikou no Koibito, are also related, but as far as I know they don't play the same as the other Dinkies.

nugget is adorable and I love the name!
I've gotta second that - Nugget is a fantastic name. :lol:

That I know of, there's Dinkie Dino/RakuRaku Dinokun, Dinkie Penguin/Yuki Pengin, Dinkie Alien/Space Creature/Tako Seijin, and the rare 4-in-1 and 8-in-1 Dinkies that are more limited than the others (as I understand it, each included creature only has one growth-path, as opposed to the three of standard Dinkie pets).

The virtual plant HanaHana Mi, the virtual kid RikouRikou Chan/Smarty Time, and the rare dating-themed virtual "pet" Rikou no Koibito, are also related, but as far as I know they don't play the same as the other Dinkies.
ooOOHHH I LOVE aliens sooo much... im going to be on the hunt now... i didnt know there was an alien vpet anywhere at all, and its a dinkie?... i see...

and i love hanahana mi! i really want one, but i didnt realize that was a dinkie... i had no idea about any of those honestly.

im also glad yall like the name nugget, ahaha. kinda wishin i named her banana though, she looks like one!! maybe it can be gold nugget, hehe.

so it's not the end of the night yet but im getting ready to stream with some friends so i'm going to go ahead and get the bulk of today's activities done! most of the exciting stuff for today's already happened anyways. so!!!

this morning i was greeted first thing by miss banana slice herself, nugget. so cute... every time i see her i think about making banana bread!

image0.jpg

then cosmo woke up and we spent some time together with items

image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image3.jpg

and last but not least was maya! she's always a bit late, but thats ok hehe.

image4.jpg
image5.jpg

today was a really sleepy day, and was going by super slow since i was waiting for my hair dye. i laid down for a nap but guess who stopped by?

image6.jpg

aaaaa!!! i was so happy... ❤️ she brought over a sweet little pipotchi! i don't know what im going to name their son... i guess i have the day to figure it out.

image7.jpg
image8.png

then i got my hair dye an hour or so later? i went ahead and did it, but it didn't turn out. my hair wasnt light enough; i can't bleach it myself, i don't trust myself to, and im too high risk alongside most of my family to go out to a salon, so oh well. my hair IS kind of grey now though, especially in the light. its just still especially blond. we tried!

with my hair dye came my pacman nano though! now, i've never been big on tamagotchi nanos, theyre just... not my thing. but i have a soft spot for pacman and i needed the extra push on the purchase for it to say it would ship. so i went for it! and ohh my god i am so excited i did, i feel so soft for the little guy? between the music and the little games and just having another tamagotchi in my collection... and my first not-color tama fresh out of a box? the buttons feel so nice and theyre not the hard plastic like my m!xes and on, im just!! in love with him, genuinely!!

image9.jpg
image0.jpg

AND FINALLY!!!!!! 

banana head over here grew up for the day a little bit ago! while i was like. in the middle of getting this ready gsdflkg;dsh

image1.jpg
image0.jpg

ohh i love nugget so much. shes so cute! all of these guys are adorable.

theres probably not a lot left to say for the night but i will be posting a goodnight photo for sure with the group. i love to do that... any ideas for maya's son i'll gladly take! or i might do something half life related... i think i said to my friends i was going to try to name one 'barny' sometime? because barney is too long, and, well, barn is *my* nickname!!

but we had a really good day today these guys and i. i can't wait for our new friends coming in next week!!

ooOOHHH I LOVE aliens sooo much... im going to be on the hunt now... i didnt know there was an alien vpet anywhere at all, and its a dinkie?... i see...
There are multiple alien virtual pets out there! :D This list from Tamenagerie shows just a few. The excellent Super Gyaoppi 9 in 1 (and its 8-in-1 and 10-in-1 variants, which were sold under different names, in different shells) also features an alien as one of the options. If I had to recommend just one, it would be the Super Gyaoppi, because it offers so much.

with my hair dye came my pacman nano though! now, i've never been big on tamagotchi nanos, theyre just... not my thing. but i have a soft spot for pacman and i needed the extra push on the purchase for it to say it would ship. so i went for it! and ohh my god i am so excited i did, i feel so soft for the little guy? between the music and the little games and just having another tamagotchi in my collection... and my first not-color tama fresh out of a box? the buttons feel so nice and theyre not the hard plastic like my m!xes and on, im just!! in love with him, genuinely!!

I'm very fond of the Pac-Man Tamagotchi - I hope that you have great fun with it! :D

i kinda forgot to log today, but nothing really happened, plus i streamed tonight so i was a little busy. sorry! ❤️ just know that maya hasnt left yet and nugget is reallly cute n youll love to see her when u do. ok cya!!

hey everyone! sorry it took me so long to get back to it, i had a few bad days for my brain and so it was a lil rough

so nugget!! she grew up shes SO cute and we got to food town and im so happy about it :)  we're probably marrying mametchi because we interacted with him the most for a while. 

image0.jpg
image1.jpg
image2.jpg

cosmo evolved into kuchipatchi! very proud of myself... im not great at getting good characters and i know hes not GREAT hes above avg but dfshgkl !!!!! ee so excited

image3.jpg

the pacman tamagotchi i have accidentally reset i think five times now? i... really like pressing the buttons. the sounds have been very good for me the past few days with how ive been feeling? makes me feel better, but. ill do it absentmindedly and so i end up resetting on accident. but i got mimitchi!... (i reset it again a few hours after she evolved. ugh!! its ok though.)

image4.jpg

finally; maya finally left! she's been with her son for like 3 days. are they usually around that long? golly. well! i named him mitch. i was looking for a half life name and i got it; mitch, for mitchell, from hunt down the freeman, a half life fangame thats really bad and im ashamed to say im a genuine fan of. but thats a me problem, ahehe.

image5.jpg
image0.jpg

other than that, i got my dinkie and my second v2 today! ... the dinkie isnt working. i dont know if its a battery problem or if im putting them in wrong or what but im going to be testing it in the morning. it ended up upsetting me so much i couldnt really start the second v2 though, so that one is just laying around and waiting now. i'll definitely be starting it tomorrow though and adding it to the log. if i can get the dinkie up i'll probably put the on aside for a bit, or maybe the v3. 

anyway, i love yall! ty for ur patience ❤️

You don't need to apologize. Just post whenever it is most convenient for you, we're happy to read it whenever you get a chance :)
i appreciate that... i think im going to turn off my v3 when it grows up, because 5 tamas is a lot to run, even if ones a nano. i have my beach v2 paused right now because it's an adult, and when my heart one grows up (which i got last night and im so excited to show off when i have more pictures!) ill have them together ❤️ so yeah.

You don't need to apologize. Just post whenever it is most convenient for you, we're happy to read it whenever you get a chance :)
I second what @Berks says here. Don't feel any pressure. While it's an interesting read for us, what's truly important is that doing this log stays fun for you. ;)  

I third what Berks and 321Boom said! Don’t push yourself for us if you don’t want to. Sometimes you burn out on your Tama, and that’s okay. The Tama can also wait for you if you remove the batteries. (Remember to store them in a safe place!) and we’ll wait for you too.) None of this is suppose to be stressful-in fact, it’s meant to be fun! We all care about you, from three tama fans to a another. :)

Make me the fourth voice, here. :)

There's no point in writing a log if it's not any fun for you, and you're not obligated to write one for others, either.

I've actually had two logs, so far, and I stopped with the first one because it eventually ended up feeling like too much of a chore. When I started my current one, I set a rule of only photographing and posting about important evolutions instead of every single step, and that made it a lot less time-consuming and a lot more fun. Just do things your own way. :)

Latest posts

Back