Asking for suggestion for vpet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrumpyPoney

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm asking for help if someone can suggest me Vpet a bit like the nano pet's I could buy. I got the Giga pets but I don't really like them. I had a nano pets with a bat in my childhood and would like something sample like this to care. :)

Also, do you know modern Vpet ? I got a collection Vpet called the (Bandai Maze Maze Mix / Bubble Tea). I like this it's cute but I wonders if you know if a nano pets look like this one ? with a colored screen /modern. Thanks you and sorry for my broken english :)

Black and white screen suggestsions:

• There are plenty of nano pet clones which can be found for cheap - For example, the My Pet line (My Baby, My Puppy, My Kitty). Tamenagerie has a good list of them, and other vpets.
  • The hitorikko and dinkie line of pets are also very easy to care for.
  • The nano line of tamagotchis (Pac-man nano, gudetama nano and the original nano line) are much less demanding than a full size tamagotchi

Colour screen suggestions:

• Tamagotchi-like pets - Tamagezi which was recently re-released, Qpet color, Touma pet
  • The sumikko (sumikko atsume, sumikko sagashi, sumikko catch) line is very similiar to the bubble tea pet/punitapichan, and focuses more on collecting characters rather than raising them, they also have gorgeous colour screens.
  • Motchimaruzu hamster pet

Last edited by a moderator:
In addition to what @Eggiweg has already suggested, I would also suggest the MGA VR Creatures pets and their clones, as they're quite hardy and easy to care for. Some just have their own random names (I own an MGA Penguin clone called "Penguin Time"), and then there's the Pet Vet line which are all MGA-clones. The MGA pets sometimes get mistaken for Nano Pals virtual pets due to some similarities that they share.

I also second the Tamagotchi Nano suggestion (I absolutely love the Pac-Man Tamagotchi and intend to add more Nanos to my collection in the future), and would add that the Tamagotchi Mini/Chibi Tamagotchi (most recently seen in the form of the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini) is similarly undemanding. It's worth noting that the Tamagotchi Nanos have games but the Minis do not, though.

Latest posts

Back