Hello,

I wanted give a new life to my dinkie dino that was not working for a couple of years and when I put the battery it don't turn on. Maybe the battery are too old ? I had some in stock but I don't know how long they can last. I hope my dinkie is not broken 😕

Thanks you for your help !

• Like 1

Batteries do have an expiry-date, so the only thing that you can do right now is to try new, known-fresh, known-good batteries. Let us know how it goes!

• Like 2

Don't forget to check if the batteries are making contact with the metal prongs, it's a common problem in old vpets.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Thanks, I bought two battery 357 but the screen don't turn on, are these battery are good ? I start to get worried :(

Edit;  I think it's dead, my bro opened it gently and the inside is 'rusty' as the connection cable are twisted oO I never  opened it maybe it's from the last owner I don't know but it don't turn on

Edited by GrumpyPoney
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, GrumpyPoney said:

Thanks, I bought two battery 357 but the screen don't turn on, are these battery are good ? I start to get worried :(

Edit;  I think it's dead, my bro opened it gently and the inside is 'rusty' as the connection cable are twisted oO I never  opened it maybe it's from the last owner I don't know but it don't turn on

It work, we managed to save it, it was because the dust and we put another kind of battery it work now. I'm glad ! thanks for your help

• Like 3