Dead dinkie dino ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrumpyPoney

Reaction score
Hello,

I wanted give a new life to my dinkie dino that was not working for a couple of years and when I put the battery it don't turn on. Maybe the battery are too old ? I had some in stock but I don't know how long they can last. I hope my dinkie is not broken 😕

Thanks you for your help !

Thanks, I bought two battery 357 but the screen don't turn on, are these battery are good ? I start to get worried :(

Edit;  I think it's dead, my bro opened it gently and the inside is 'rusty' as the connection cable are twisted oO I never  opened it maybe it's from the last owner I don't know but it don't turn on

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I bought two battery 357 but the screen don't turn on, are these battery are good ? I start to get worried :(

Edit;  I think it's dead, my bro opened it gently and the inside is 'rusty' as the connection cable are twisted oO I never  opened it maybe it's from the last owner I don't know but it don't turn on
It work, we managed to save it, it was because the dust and we put another kind of battery it work now. I'm glad ! thanks for your help

Latest posts

Back