I made this so people can share their favorite music. (Any kind)

I love the Hamilton soundtrack. It's almost all that I listen too. It was really cool to see it on disney+.

What is your favorite music?

My fave song right now is Mikrokosmos from BTS. 

• Like 1

My favorite artist is David Bowie :chohimetchi: Lately I've been listening to a lot of the neglected songs on my iTunes, from various artists/genres ^_^

• Like 3

On 8/2/2020 at 3:33 AM, Tacoburritotchi said:

My fave song right now is Mikrokosmos from BTS. 

I don’t listen to BTS but I’ve heard a lot about them. What kind of music is it?

• Like 1

I've been really into music lately because I listen to it while I do course work. For the usual textbook reading I listen to either instrumental music, lo-fi (kinda like instrumental hip-hop intended to be very calming), chiptune/electronica, or music in a foreign language (usually J-Pop used in the anime openings/endings that I've seen) because it's not too distracting. For awhile I worked out in the backyard and would play the Pokemon lo-fi remix compilations by SeaSilver and it made me love every moment.

I only listen to English music whenever I'm doing something that doesn't require allot of concentration or when I'm writing assignments. I stumbled upon a cover of The Other Side and since then I've been occasionally listening to the soundtrack from The Greatest Showman, which is surprisingly good and insightful (and I haven't even seen the movie!). My favourite genre is rock and I tend to like vent-y, aggressive songs because they pump me up and also satisfy my desire to have injustice punished (sounds weird but it's true). I've been obsessed with Linkin Park lately and I like that they're a cross-genre band since it's allot more variety and I often swing from pop-heavy to rock-heavy (binging things and then being burnout is a trend with me). The two other rock bands I like are Black Veil Brides - I've listened to almost everything they've made -  and Shinedown. I like all genres and haven't branched out that far so the only other notable artists I've listened to are Adele, Andy Black, AViVA, and We The Kings. Might as well add that because I'm a Christian, I only listen to music that is clean or edited versions made by other people, so I don't listen to every single song made by those artists and I don't consider them role models (although I'm way past the role model phase, anyway).

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By iTamannadi
      I would like to know your favorite character type/shape and if there are any old characters you want to see return in the future? 
      I personally like all characters above, except the ones who are based on food! 
      I would love to see a return of characters like Togetchi, Tosakatchi, Yattatachi, Ginjirotchi and so many others!
      I think the return of so many old characters to the new colored versions where you can mix their genes I think we will get so many great looking characters.
      Let me know what you guys think 
    • By Penguin-keeper
      When you look back at your time with the Tamagotchi line, what's your personal all-time favourite moment?
      For me, it was noticing that the art-style of the Gen 1 Tamagotchi was quite similar to, and shared an oddball sense of humour with, Nintendo and HAL Laboratory's Kirby video game series, which I noticed right after the Tamagotchi line was released in the West.
      I first noticed this when my first Babytchi evolved into Marutchi, because I felt that Marutchi kind of resembled Kirby, and I continued to notice it throughout my time running the device.

Kirby meets Marutchi.
      Kirby originated on the Game Boy, which had a greyscale display that allowed for four shades of green (which was changed to four shades of grey on the Game Boy Pocket), and the Tamagotchi line originally had monochrome displays, so similar limitations influenced the character-designs of both, which are generally simple, cute, and very expressive.
      The Kirby series is one of my all-time favourite video game series, and I loved the fact that the Tamagotchi bore similarities to its art-style and sense of humour, so that's why this is my favourite nostalgic Tamagotchi moment.
      What's yours?
    • By leogames2012
      Lottie Dottie Chicken Presents.
      Lovie The  Dove!

Listen Now:

Thanks For Listening!
    • By Loxxy
      I'm bored and I feel like typing a lot so here's a guide to the music i'd like to share

This band is a mixture of chiptune and metal?... garage music?... actually genres are too confusing so i'm calling this music music, it's the type of music that sounds like music and yeah i like music you know?: https://maththeband.bandcamp.com/track/positive-stress-2

I don't really know what this is
      https://detritirecords.bandcamp.com/album/nauchnyy-sotrudnik-selected

If you like chiptune, nosie music and a screaming japanese band with a lore that they time traveled to the 1980s than you'll probably like this.

Humans are really good at self loathing, so if you like slow guitar music and depressing facebook poems than you'll like this too.

Very chill music, that's unique and unforeseen in it's use in common dubstep beats. Nothing here will disturb you but only enlighten you.
      https://nosajthingla.bandcamp.com/album/drift-remixed

Music that is a little more deeper than the one i posted above, this track is, a lot more beaty and forceful in it's nature. It's what the cool kids would call high music.
      https://alphapup.bandcamp.com/album/the-shadow-that-took-shape

Quirky and creative artist who sings songs as a hobby. With smooth guitar and intentionally low quality audio, but if it's intended than perhaps it isnt low quality.

One of the rap boy bands, imagine a typical boy band that coated with today's rap music industry, yeah that's what these guys are and they are really good. I highly suggest it to any lover of rap.

Someone from the band above, but it's a rapper who struggles with his sexuality.

Alright that's all I have for now, message me or post here if you want to exchange more music together idk lol

• By Berryitchi
      Hi! All the other threads looked a bit old, so I'm making a new thread. So... what's your favourite song? Why is it your favourite? My favourite song is 'Cut my Hair' by Mounika. I just think it's a really beautiful song. The meaning of it is pretty deep and the general song is something I can relate to. I find it relaxing to listen to. So, what about you guys?
    • By vegansingingmermaidtchi
      Why did my tamagotchi music star die? I had it paused and it somehow randomly unpaused on its own. ;-;

(I read the rules and I hope I'm doing this right.)