Tamagotchi ON fairy pink log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tamagotchi evolved yesterday, was too distracted to upload photo until today, and reduced the size so now it’s able to be on the post itself. He evolved into a Hoshipontchi, the high happiness child. I fed him omurice, hence why he’s orange instead of red. The only thing left for today is to see if he evolves into a teenager! Once he becomes an adult, I’ll have him marry Niijifuwatchi or if Loveltchi proposes, marry her. I intend for him to be a KuroMametchi in the future.

3EC6F53E-A604-4ADD-89B5-5507ACD20905.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: He’s evolved into a Kurupoyotchi! Was wanting a Hanbunkotchi...but no real difference if I feed him his omurice. Come back tomorrow for his final evolution!

4A22C66A-1A1B-4819-B109-AC7DCCFE678C.jpeg

A lot has happened since my last update! Kurpoyotchi evolved into a Mametchi, which is not a result I expected! However, I can’t be mad. I in fact was wanting yellow genes by turning KuroMametchi yellow (I think lemon pie might be able to? Idk) after he evolved.Turns out feeding 3 omurice to your Tama doesn’t result in a KuroMametchi...but that’s okay! 

View attachment 615

View attachment 614

View attachment 613

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back