Mandymom

Tamagotchi evolved into a Mametchi despite eating rice omelet three times?

I was trying to evolve my first gen Tama into a KuroMametchi by feeding him 3 rice omelets, but he became a Mametchi instead? Is the omelet thing just a rumor?

The first generation of your tamagotchi is always either a Mametchi or a lovetchi. Maybe try on a future generation?

1 hour ago, Tama🐱 said:

The first generation of your tamagotchi is always either a Mametchi or a lovetchi. Maybe try on a future generation?

Your first Tama can actually evolve into other characters apart from Mamerchi or Lovelitchi. There are a possible 5 adults for each gender. Here's the growth chart:

spacer.png

• Like 1

It says here you can feed rice omelet 3 times to get a KuroMametchi, yet when I tried it it didn’t work. I did it on the teen stage and everything. This misinformation is even on the Tamawiki :(

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Mandymom said:

It says here you can feed rice omelet 3 times to get a KuroMametchi, yet when I tried it it didn’t work. I did it on the teen stage and everything. This misinformation is even on the Tamawiki :(

It says "3+" here, rather than just 3 - I wonder if it's been written oddly here, and somewhere along the line it's been misinterpreted by other sources? I remember seeing it said somewhere that it takes something like 5 to 7 of them, rather than 3, though I've never tried it myself so I don't know for sure what works and what doesn't, here.

Edited by Penguin-keeper

Ahhhh, we test that with a gen 1 Tama, although idk anybody who’s on gen 1 on the Meets/On

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mandymom said:

Ahhhh, we test that with a gen 1 Tama, although idk anybody who’s on gen 1 on the Meets/On

It might be more worthwhile going for the care mistakes method then if the 'feeding a specific number of food' method isn't working.

• Like 1

Getting care mistakes is like nearly impossible on a tama on, though! And I’m already on gen two *sigh*

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Mandymom said:

Getting care mistakes is like nearly impossible on a tama on, though! And I’m already on gen two *sigh*

I agree with you that the Tama On is relatively easy to raise, and that yes, getting care mistakes on it is harder than it should be, but it is doable if you ignore/neglect your Tama long enough. I've never got a care mistake yet on it, yet there were times where I was on only 2 hungry rice balls filled up from 6, so only a little more was left to go! It's only tough to get the bars/meters down/empty for the first care mistake, once they're empty, you'll be getting one around every hour from thereon out.

• Like 1