Iggy's First Tamalog!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IgglyBuff

Reaction score
Hello hello! I've been lurking on here for forever, but after receiving my wonder garden on, I decided to finally make a log of my own!

IxQhAMJ.jpg

After doing a few resets to get the gym on my Magic on, I got this cute little boy! While you can't name your tama on the 1st generation, I've given this little guy the oh-so-creative name of Squishy.

cSaugo8.jpg

Look how cute he is when he sleeps!!! 🥰

B4embHs.jpg

Then he evolved into clubutchi!

q3aZrPK.jpg

And then he just started playing a little concert, it was cute.

Also I got him a pet! I'm usually really forgetful about getting my tamas pets, but this time I really wanna play around with it if I can.

4U511Si.jpg

wRXGksB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for an update! 

oGrI6T0.jpg

Yesterday, Squishy evolved into a teen! I sent him to food town and he met Kuchipatchi there.

X8ac68P.jpg

etvydg4.jpg

This morning he evolved into Kuromametchi! 

xg1rGY9.jpg

Usually I wait a day or two before marrying them off, but since he's the first generation, I mostly wanted to get those genetics going.

After many, MANY rejections, I eventually found these cute twins who accepted my proposal.

gPfdfUl.jpg

Q5EQK8x.jpg

QsnRYmY.jpg

They had a little blue boy! I have the perfect name...

lErDepK.jpg

I'm such a child.

After quite the small hiatus (yay depression) I now have some updates! Here's Dabadee as he grew up!

NN2i2b6.jpg

khycgHp.jpg

I sort of worried he wouldn't keep his blue color as an adult, because of his teen stage, but he kept it and married a sweet little tama on the app!

4EU8iYb.jpg

And this is their son, who I named Pastel.

dg4f1rb.jpg

Also: I have been having the worst luck with unlocking wonderland. I've tried quite a number of things and it just isn't working. Every time I go outside to the yard, nothing happens!

To unlock it, you have to be on your 3rd gen or higher, and go outside ( at 3pm? ) from this video in youtube.

*cute animation of Tamagotchi following the White Rabbit down a hole and arriving at Wonderland*

Voila!  Done! :)

@Berks lmao Glad you're enjoying it!

SO, I am once again, returning with a tamalog update! I left for a vacation on the 25th and got back two days ago, and during that time, I took the batteries out of my tama. Here's some generations y'all missed since my last update. 

9dFtW5p.jpg

Last generation we left off with was with Pastel, who ended up marrying an absolute cutie, and of course their offspring decided to keep everything except the hat. 😤

Here's the following two generations:

vAEFYtI.jpg

0g7yMNV.jpg

Gen 5 brought my first set of twins!! AND I have another set of twins, which leads to their name reveal.

4VtK1a3.jpg

Guess who's totally excited to have boys purely because I can marry them to mimitchi

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back