Help please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello there, and welcome to TamaTalk! :)

The Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks section isn't for questions, as its description notes, so I've moved your thread elsewhere.

Before anyone can help you, we'll need to know what kind of Tamagotchi you're using. The line has been around since 1996, and there are many different models, both historical and current!

Hello there, and welcome to TamaTalk! :)

The Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks section isn't for questions, as its description notes, so I've moved your thread elsewhere.

Before anyone can help you, we'll need to know what kind of Tamagotchi you're using. The line has been around since 1996, and there are many different models, both historical and current!
Tamagochi on

In case there's any confusion, Penguin-keeper is referring to the specific subforum you posted in called Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks. Threads/topics/posts have to be put in the right section otherwise the forum gets messy. If you, Anglebornfire77, were just reacting to the fact Tamagotchis are vintage devices, you might want to check out the Tamagotchi Wiki to see the variety :^)

Latest posts

Back