Stripped screws?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nanunanu

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get stripped screws out of tamagotchis? Also where can you get replacement screws?

I've looked at that website but shipping is $20 ?!?! Anywhere that has cheaper?
Not anywhere that I've heard of, but you might be able to use a similar screw (it will damage the plastic slightly as the screw drills new threads into the plastic), or you can buy a donor tamagotchi or cheap vpet with the same screws.

Shipping prices have increased because of COVID, if you can wait a year or so, they will go down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not anywhere that I've heard of, but you might be able to use a similar screw (it will damage the plastic slightly as the screw drills new threads into the plastic), or you can buy a donor tamagotchi or cheap vpet with the same screws.

Shipping prices have increased because of COVID, if you can wait a year or so, they will go down.
Ok! Do you know any certain kind of vpet that uses the same screws? Or where I could get broken tamagotchis?

Ok! Do you know any certain kind of vpet that uses the same screws? Or where I could get broken tamagotchis?
Ebay most likely, I don't think there's an official list anywhere, it'd be trial and error to see which ones fit. You might be able to use the inner screws of the new P1/P2 releases currently on sale at big retailers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back