Tama won't stop asking me if I want to reset?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi. So, my tamagotchi will sometimes make the "reset" noise and ask me if I want to reset, even though I didn't try to reset or even change the batteries. The tama this occuring on is a Tamagotchi ON Fairy Pink, if that helps. I'm also on my 22nd gen of tamas, but I don't think that's important. I'm really stressed about it, so could any of you guys help? Thanks!

Just to add another factor into the mix, what sort of batteries are you using? Ones from a known brand, some sort of rechargeables, or something else?

I ask this because I wonder if the voltage is dropping off unexpectedly, thus making the device think that the batteries have been removed, and then causing it to do this.

Just to add another factor into the mix, what sort of batteries are you using? Ones from a known brand, some sort of rechargeables, or something else?

I ask this because I wonder if the voltage is dropping off unexpectedly, thus making the device think that the batteries have been removed, and then causing it to do this.
I'm using Amazon rechargable batteries. The thing is, I have one other tamagotchi (a Tamagotchi ON, like this one, expect it's the Magic version instead of Fairy), which doesn't do this, and yet the batteries are the same brand.

The battery cover seems to be in place normally.

I changed the batteries, it still does this. Maybe the brand is the problem?  :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using Amazon rechargable batteries. The thing is, I have one other tamagotchi (a Tamagotchi ON, like this one, expect it's the Magic version instead of Fairy), which doesn't do this, and yet the batteries are the same brand.

I changed the batteries, it still does this. Maybe the brand is the problem?  :huh:
I think that we can rule out the batteries, if another identical machine isn't having the same issue with them. :)

What type of rechargeable batteries are they? Only NiMH-based rechargeable batteries are compatible, everything else causes problems.

Hi. So, my tamagotchi will sometimes make the "reset" noise and ask me if I want to reset, even though I didn't try to reset or even change the batteries. The tama this occuring on is a Tamagotchi ON Fairy Pink, if that helps. I'm also on my 22nd gen of tamas, but I don't think that's important. I'm really stressed about it, so could any of you guys help? Thanks!
How long ago did this problem start? Can you think of anything you did differently shortly before the problem started?

Latest posts

Back