Twilight's Very Late Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I should've started this log earlier, but whatever... But at least I have a name for it now! 

Seeing as I'm still figuring this log out, the format might switch between a normal log and a roleplay sort of log (the tama and me talking to eachother).

Anyways, I'm on my 23rd gen of tamas now. But meet our current tama, Jazz! 

Jazz, the tama (2).jpg

Nothing much happened, mostly because Jazz is a little baby and you can't really do much with them.

Jazz: Hey!

That's not really an insult. Plus, your only a baby for, like, an hour. 

Jazz: I guess.. But.. That doesn't mean I have to like it!

I guess not. 

Jazz ate a lot, and would occasionally play with his bear. Which makes me wonder, where does the toy bear go once your tama becomes a child? You can't see it in the items, but what happens to it?

Jazz: What?

Nothing!

For a while, Jazz watched YouTube with me and hopped around his room until he was tired and took a lil nap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and this Jazz's friend and/or brother.. Bean! 

but apparently the file is too big! Come on!

Jazz: The file is, like, tiny. How is it too big????

Bean: How are they supposed to love me get to know me if they can't even see me?

Both good concerns. 

"YoU aRe OnLy AlLowEd tO uPlOaD tHiS aMouNt o' FiLe"

*mocking spongebob intensifies*

welp.

EDIT: i found a better way to show pictures. thanks Penguin Keeper!

Oh, and this Jazz's friend and/or brother.. Bean! 

but apparently the file is too big! Come on!

Jazz: The file is, like, tiny. How is it too big????

Bean: How are they supposed to love me get to know me if they can't even see me?

Both good concerns. 

"YoU aRe OnLy AlLowEd tO uPlOaD tHiS aMouNt o' FiLe"

*mocking spongebob intensifies*

welp.
Each account on TamaTalk only has a certain amount of upload space, which drops when more images are added to it. Keep in mind that hosting your pictures on the site costs money for Admin, since user-hosted pictures use the site's bandwidth - it's better to use an outside image-hosting service. I use Imgur, myself, as it doesn't require an account, and it provides the necessary BBCode ready to copy and paste into your forum-posts. :)

Latest posts

Back