Liquid Screen Protectors for the Meets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berks

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Considering there’s reports of it not working, I wouldn’t recommend it. There isn’t any reports of damaged devices by using the product, so it’s safe. Since the m!x screen is the same size as the meets, you can use one that’s meant for m!x. Tamagotchis are pretty air tight near their screens, so it’d be impossible for liquid to seep in .There’s plenty of normal screen protectors on Amazon you can find. Use one of these if the liquid one doesn’t work. JapanYouWant has some too: https://japanyouwant.com/product/new-tamagotchi-meets-mx-crystal-shield-screen-protect-film-x1-pdakobo-japan

Considering there’s reports of it not working, I wouldn’t recommend it. There isn’t any reports of damaged devices by using the product, so it’s safe. Since the m!x screen is the same size as the meets, you can use one that’s meant for m!x. Tamagotchis are pretty air tight near their screens, so it’d be impossible for liquid to seep in .There’s plenty of normal screen protectors on Amazon you can find. Use one of these if the liquid one doesn’t work. JapanYouWant has some too: https://japanyouwant.com/product/new-tamagotchi-meets-mx-crystal-shield-screen-protect-film-x1-pdakobo-japan
Thanks for the response, but these types of products have been proven to be effective at increasing durability of glass as it bonds to the glass on a molecular level. I was wondering whether or not it would bond to plastic or react adversely, ruining the clarity of the screen. Can't seem to find any info on that.

I've never tried it but I wouldn't recommend it. As you said, it's meant for glass, it might have a bad chemical reaction with plastic and mess up your screen 😕 Also, just cause it increases the durability of the screen doesn't mean it still can't get scratches. I would really recommend a standard screen protector like @Mandymom recommended, besides, if that gets scratched, you could just peel it off and stick on a new one.

Latest posts

Back