anyone interested in buying morino cases?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gooeygirlie

Reaction score
hello! this will be my first post on this site, so please bear with me! I found a case of unopened morino tamagotchi cases, with all 4 colors, listed on ebay. it costs $311, plus 32 dollar shipping. it comes with 12 of each color, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in splitting the case? you would be paying 28.58 for the set of 4, plus domestic shipping once it gets to me. would anyone here be interested? I'm hesitant to post the listing for the fear that someone will just snatch it up, and the photos are too large to attach, but I can give more info on discord/other messaging platform!

Hello there!

Unfortunately, sales are not allowed on this site - there used to be a trading section, called "tBay", that was ultimately closed down due to members being scammed. This is detailed in TamaTalk's rules;

Do not use any part of the TamaTalk site for buying, selling or trading items with other members.

The main tbay forums for buying, selling and trading have been closed. We cannot offer TamaTalkers the security and protection against fraudsters and scammers who steal from our members. (The feedback sub-forum is available to "read-only" as a courtesy to allow members to look at historical feedback information).

If you want to trade, sell or buy, please use other sites to do so, not TamaTalk.

See: (part 5 of BANNED TOPICS & POSTS, please do not post these..)
I wish you the best of luck with your endeavours, but unfortunately I'll have to close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back