Mimitchi celebratory hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandymom

Reaction score
I figured it’d be a good idea to do a hatch to celebrate Mimitchi coming to the On app! When: September 1st, 2:00 AM (PDT) till September 1st, 11:59 am (PDT) basically anytime during September 1st that Mimitchi is the guest character, you may need to convert for your timezone. For reference, PDT is 7 hours behind the Universal Standard Time. So it’d be written UTC -7. Please note that you don’t necessarily need to raise a Mimitchi or marry your tama to her, although if you can and want to, should. Also, all progress will be logged until the tamagotchi has grown up, this can include the marriage ceremony if you wish.

Versions: Meets/On, P2, Anniversary M!x, Hexagontchi, Anniversary IDL, Connection V1 through V4.5, 

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, cute! I won't be able to join this time around but I'll love reading the logs. Just wanted to note that Mimitchi is also achievable on the P2/Gen 2 as the best care character. It was her debut! She lives for 21 days on that version. :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Aww, cute! I won't be able to join this time around but I'll love reading the logs. Just wanted to note that Mimitchi is also achievable on the P2/Gen 2 as the best care character. It was her debut! She lives for 21 days on that version. :mimitchi: :mimitchi:
Ah shoot! I had included P2 originally, but I ended up forgetting to put it back in during the format change.

Yeah, it’s a celebration for them debuting Mimitchi in the Tamagotchi On app :)

Latest posts

Back