Sign in to follow this  
BENJAMIN91609

how rare is a Nanopets Puppy Family?

How rare is a Nanopets puppy family, if anybody finds one on ebay or craigslist, both pets or not reply me, I may buy it

Two have been listed on Ebay in the past 3 months, as indicated by the sold listings, and not for particularity high prices which makes me think they aren't rare. People don't sell virtual pets on TamaTalk anymore so if you want to buy one off a collector, you'll have better luck on a virtual pet Facebook group (or maybe instagram, but I'm not sure about that).

• Like 2

Nanopets aren't particularly rare.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BENJAMIN91609
      I heard on other tamagotchi websites that Tama ON's have rare pets on the Wondergarden version. This was a thing back in the Connection v3.5 days and for good reason. But looking at the full evo chart for the ON there was no new/rare character, so is this a hoax?
    • By ButterflyWolf
      Hi guys! 
      Currently trying to expand my collection, and was looking up rare tamas and color combinations to try and find, and I read somewhere that the red and white color on the original (p1 I think?) is rare? Haven't found much to back it up aside from the egregious prices for them on ebay. Here is the link that I was reading:
      https://m.ranker.com/list/rare-tamagotchi-that-are-worth-money/jonathan-kantor
      It's #6 on the list. Wanted others thoughts on the subject. 😊
    • By KeroPyontchi
      I was browsing eBay to maybe find something cool to order for the holidays, and I came across this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chibi-Tamagotchi-Super-Rare-Bright-Pink-white-/221337534670?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item3388bec0ce

It has the bandai logo on it, so I*'m not sure whether it's fake or not. Can anyone help? Thanks in anvance.
    • By Amat Gotchi
      Has anyone seen this video? https://www.youtube....h?v=RpCP0AFJegs
      It's of a Tama-Go in Portuguese, I think. The display and everything are in Portuguese or something.
      So I was wondering if anyone else has seen these, and if there are Tama-Gos in any other languages besides English. (and whatever this one is in)
      Edit: i just had a novel idea! What if this is something new from Bandai, and has something to do with TamaTown (they have to reprogram it for some other-programmed Tamas?) This video has only been up for a month, so...
      But then again, maybe these have existed for a really long time and I just haven't seen them before.