Tamagotchi ON stuck with ugly glasses?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vladimir

Reaction score
My tamagotchi on randomly got these ugly red glasses after it grew to adult. now my following generations all have these red glasses genes after becoming an adult. Does anyone know why it got these glasses and how to get rid of them??

Could you post a picture? I wonder if the glasses might be some other kind of feature and not glasses, which might make them easier to bear. Some genes hang around for quite a few generations - like the Kuchipatchi genes - and may require just breeding with other tamagotchis to replace them, or breeding with the same character whenever possible. One quick work around is just to have your tama wear an item that covers up their face. You might have to hunt around for items like that but I'm sure there are some. Another alternative is feeding it a colour-changing food to potentially change those marking to a more suitable colour. Colour is passed down onto future generations so you could possibly get rid of that red entirely.

Latest posts

Back