Searching for a specific virtual pet, please help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditobi

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm new here and sorry if my english it's not the best, because I talk in spanish jajaja.

I have come here because I need your help.

A long time ago, i had a virtual pet called "My galaxy pet"

That virtual pet had this programming (the dinosaur)

I'm trying to find that programming in a virtual pet to buy it, I don´t care the shape of the object but I can't find it. Somebody have idea about web pages where can i buy it? Somebody can share with me links?

I would appreciate it a lot if it is cheap.

Really sorry u_u

Thanks!!

virtual dino 1.jpg

virtual dino 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know of any for sale right now, but the programming used for this virtual pet is that of the MGA VR Creatures T-Rex Dino - so, an MGA Dino is what you're after. :)
Thanks

I'm still searching u_u 

yOU KNOW about web sites where can I search? Like ebay.

thanks

so... MGA VR Creatures T-Rex Dino - MGA Dino

Ebay will have the most variety of virtual pets. Next to that, Japan You Want is a great website for more reasonably priced virtual pets. Look in the Vintage Electronic Toy section under electronic toys as your virtual pet will probably be in that category. For best results, check both places frequently. There are also some Facebook Tamagotchi groups that trade virtual pets but I don't know much about those.

The particular virtual pet you're looking for may also appear in egg-shaped, Godzilla shells as this post notes.

Latest posts

Back